Molly's Tanner

Molly

This is a fantastic script. Also since it is no requirements it makes gold farming very easy to set up and still has great profits per hour. However, it does take a lot of starting gp to tan dhides. One great solution would be to have restocking, i.e going to ge via ring of wealth and selling hides, to buy more with the profits. I know its a only $4 script but maybe it is worth considering :)

• Like 1

On 7/11/2020 at 12:43 PM, Forsenboys said:

This is a fantastic script. Also since it is no requirements it makes gold farming very easy to set up and still has great profits per hour. However, it does take a lot of starting gp to tan dhides. One great solution would be to have restocking, i.e going to ge via ring of wealth and selling hides, to buy more with the profits. I know its a only $4 script but maybe it is worth considering :)

On 7/12/2020 at 1:27 PM, dxrmant said:

would be amazing if GE and Mule support was added @Molly please add this or contact me about making a private script that supports this <3

These are things I would like to add but I've been pretty busy for awhile now - currently in the process of moving. I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to get around to this.

On 7/14/2020 at 1:29 AM, osu9119 said:

Can I get a free trial for molly's tanner please?

Sure, you have one now.

On 7/16/2020 at 3:59 PM, Molly said:

These are things I would like to add but I've been pretty busy for awhile now - currently in the process of moving. I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to get around to this.

All good molly I actually wrote my own with these features but I highly recommend you do this for everyone else when you get the time to do it! :)

• Like 1

On 7/18/2020 at 6:29 PM, UkBenH said:

Any chance of a trial for this? :D

Sure, you have one now.

On 7/20/2020 at 8:25 PM, dxrmant said:

All good molly I actually wrote my own with these features but I highly recommend you do this for everyone else when you get the time to do it! :)

Yeah I need to get it done sooner than later.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Greeno240 said:

can i have a trial please?

Hi, decided to purchase the BOT anyway and I have a few comments. It does not seem to hop out of bot worlds. I watched it for abit and there were large crowds of bots around me. Also the option to drink a stamina potion is unticked as I didn't want it to, it still searches the bank for stamina pots and drinks them.

Neither of these are massive issues, BOT works great, thought I'd let you know,