Molly's Tanner

Molly

17 hours ago, Keluby said:

Yea molly it did it every time wasnt even able to use my 24hr trail bc of it, its kinda obs that im using a bot bc it keeps on walking in the bank and stand still 1 block away from the bankbooth, kinda wasted my 24hrs lmao 

I will fix this and give you another trial once I confirm the fix is live, thanks for the feedback.

17 hours ago, jb4 said:

Could I get trial for this?

You have one now.

20 hours ago, Keluby said:

Yea molly it did it every time wasnt even able to use my 24hr trail bc of it, its kinda obs that im using a bot bc it keeps on walking in the bank and stand still 1 block away from the bankbooth, kinda wasted my 24hrs lmao 

Updated so the script will recognize it's in the bank quicker than it used to, it shouldn't stop, stand still, and then bank anymore. Live version will be 2.2. I'll give you another trial once I confirm new version is live.

9 hours ago, w0000ticus said:

I very much enjoyed the trial I received of this, script got stuck outside the bank a couple times but nothing drastic. Sent you a PM with a question or two about this script + others.

Just replied to your pm, I'll take a look into getting stuck outside bank, though you may have been running the older version of the script anyways as the new one is live now.