Update for osbot client (Qaulity of life)

rushedmuch22

Hi my name is rushedmuch22 ive been botting with osbot since the beginning of my botting career and the one thing that i have found that i think would help out a lot to anybody using more than one client for multiple proxys :D

the problems: you have 10 clients open and you wana see what proxy is being used by one of the clients cause you wana add a account to a certain client or you just wana see which proxys are in use

the solution: currently their is no way to see this information but i think it would be agreat update improving the quality of life of osbot client to add the proxy ip right next to "osbot 2.4.33" just put it in the extra space that is provided ex : http://puu.sh/mAA8Q/eb8d49fb8b.png

• Like 1

Hi my name is rushedmuch22 ive been botting with osbot since the beginning of my botting career and the one thing that i have found that i think would help out a lot to anybody using more than one client for multiple proxys biggrin.png

the problems: you have 10 clients open and you wana see what proxy is being used by one of the clients cause you wana add a account to a certain client or you just wana see which proxys are in use

the solution: currently their is no way to see this information but i think it would be agreat update improving the quality of life of osbot client to add the proxy ip right next to "osbot 2.4.33" just put it in the extra space that is provided ex : http://puu.sh/mAA8Q/eb8d49fb8b.png

Nice idea, but the implementation should be different than in the topbar, like make it show in the options menu or something :doge:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi my name is rushedmuch22 ive been botting with osbot since the beginning of my botting career and the one thing that i have found that i think would help out a lot to anybody using more than one client for multiple proxys biggrin.png

botting with osbot since beginning of botting career? well you joined on december 21 2015 lol. That means your osbotting career is a grand total of 1 month and 8 days lol