Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Doesn't work properly in taverly dungeon in Mirror mode. When i launch it in fally Western bank it does:
doesn't take anything from bank and starts running.
hits some druids until low hp (your set threshold) and eats food until out of food.
teleports w/e you got and restocks
does a proper trip and logs out.

Works fine for Edgeville though (seems like)...

Edited by Admin1

On 7/17/2022 at 7:16 PM, Admin1 said:

Doesn't work properly in taverly dungeon in Mirror mode. When i launch it in fally Western bank it does:
doesn't take anything from bank and starts running.
hits some druids until low hp (your set threshold) and eats food until out of food.
teleports w/e you got and restocks
does a proper trip and logs out.

Works fine for Edgeville though (seems like)...

I'll take a look at it, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

seems there's an issue with food being jug of wine over CLI... it just doesn't eat (drink) it :( pretty sure I've set everything okay. I'm running Mirror mode and cli contains:

EatHp{10}+Food{Jug_of_wine-20}+Location{Edgeville}+BankForGear...

it stops attacking/looting when hp drops to/below 10. it continues to attack/loot if i manually drink the wine and teleports out and restocks if out of wine just fine. Was thinking maybe it's because it says "Drink" instead of "Eat" on the jug of wine?

Also, is there a way to set it to loot arrows via CLI as well?
Edit: Does it drop empty jugs after drinking wine?
Edit: Edit: looks like it doesn't drop jugs after consuming... i'll try changing food and see if that also resolves issue above.

Thanks.

Edited by Admin1

On 10/5/2022 at 1:55 PM, Admin1 said:

Hi,

seems there's an issue with food being jug of wine over CLI... it just doesn't eat (drink) it :( pretty sure I've set everything okay. I'm running Mirror mode and cli contains:

EatHp{10}+Food{Jug_of_wine-20}+Location{Edgeville}+BankForGear...

it stops attacking/looting when hp drops to/below 10. it continues to attack/loot if i manually drink the wine and teleports out and restocks if out of wine just fine. Was thinking maybe it's because it says "Drink" instead of "Eat" on the jug of wine?

Also, is there a way to set it to loot arrows via CLI as well?
Edit: Does it drop empty jugs after drinking wine?
Edit: Edit: looks like it doesn't drop jugs after consuming... i'll try changing food and see if that also resolves issue above.

Thanks.

Looks like the issue is due to the Jug of wine not having an eat option, I'll fix that. To loot arrows you can just add them as a loot item when launching via CLI. I will also change it to drop empty jugs.

• Like 1