Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

script accidentally picks up bones / coins / empty vials when using looting bag

can you add steps to  drop these items when detected ?

also it doesnt empty the looting bag in bank , it just deposits all then withdraws the looting bag while its still full - edge

Regards,

Edited by rsafadi

On 4/13/2020 at 3:26 PM, rsafadi said:

script accidentally picks up bones / coins / empty vials when using looting bag

can you add steps to  drop these items when detected ?

also it doesnt empty the looting bag in bank , it just deposits all then withdraws the looting bag while its still full - edge

Regards,

I will take a look at this as soon as I am able to redeem a bond for game time - currently OSRS bond redemption is down.

On 4/15/2020 at 1:30 AM, iambotman said:

May I please request a trial? Thanks

Sure, you have one now.

On 4/12/2020 at 5:39 PM, wulfnuts said:

This script works really well, ty for the free trial, ill be buying it when i get paid. thanks again!

Awesome, great to hear!

Looting bag depositing is working during debugging. Bag is deposited with all items, withdrawn and then items inside are deposited. If this behavior is different from what occurs for you please post a copy of the logger so I can see what it's doing. As far as looting bones/coins into the looting bag by accident - there is not an easy fix for this. I could program the bot to leave the wilderness, open the bag, remove the items and drop them but that seems like it may waste more time than just banking a couple bones from the bag. 

• Like 1