Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

@Molly i seems like the script doesnt work when u use cli with no interface, no render, or low resource mode, it will be great if u can check that and maybe add this feature 

and also haveing issues with world hop

[INFO][Bot #1][07/08 09:37:57 PM]: Looting Grimy kwuarm.
[WARN][Bot #1][07/08 09:38:02 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/08 09:38:02 PM]: Script Molly's Chaos Druids has exited!
[ERROR][Bot #1][07/08 09:38:07 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Worlds.iiIiiiiiIiiI(tn:25)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Worlds.iIiiiiiiiiIi(tn:259)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Worlds.hopToP2PWorld(tn:59)
    at c.auX.B(l:25)
    at c.nUl.L(y:7)
    at MCDMain.B(z:155)
    at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(Unknown Source)
    at MCDMain.onLoop(z:155)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(kl:223)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by Axldeth

World hopper seems to be working for me, does this happen during combat by chance? Does it break the script or does the script just continue after failing to hop?

As for the CLI issues, CLI with those options ran fine for me. I did find an interesting thing though, if you set UsingBreaks to true in CLI but the options in the client for that player has breaks disabled the script's breakhandler will always run you to the bank and sit there idle waiting for the clients breakhandler to kick in. I found the bug causing that issue and pushed a fix, so hopefully that was the root of your problem. 

Live version will be 7.2.

Edited by Molly
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Molly said:

World hopper seems to be working for me, does this happen during combat by chance? Does it break the script or does the script just continue after failing to hop?

As for the CLI issues, CLI with those options ran fine for me. I did find an interesting thing though, if you set UsingBreaks to true in CLI but the options in the client for that player has breaks disabled the script's breakhandler will always run you to the bank and sit there idle waiting for the clients breakhandler to kick in. I found the bug causing that issue and pushed a fix, so hopefully that was the root of your problem. 

the world hopper issue only happend one time and yea it break the script , yeah i have check that issue with break handler before i forgot to tell u that, can u please give me and example of how to use cli with thos parameters? maybe im doing something wrong 

Just now, Axldeth said:

the world hopper issue only happend one time and yea it break the script , yeah i have check that issue with break handler before i forgot to tell u that, can u please give me and example of how to use cli with thos parameters? maybe im doing something wrong 

For those parameters you would just add this in your file: -allow norender,nointerface

When you run with no interface you won't see any client by the way, it will run in the background without any window active. Running no interface will default to low resource mode as well so no need to also run lowresource.

6 hours ago, Molly said:

For those parameters you would just add this in your file: -allow norender,nointerface

When you run with no interface you won't see any client by the way, it will run in the background without any window active. Running no interface will default to low resource mode as well so no need to also run lowresource.

i will test it again, yeah i know how those parameters work but it seems like every time i use lowresource, even if i dont do norender ,no interface, script stops working at banking.