Explv's Walker

Explv

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2017 at 3:12 PM, Spore said:

works really well. few times it got caught up on something in the environment ( like the haunted tree in draynor) but works 95% of the time.

Those are issues with web walking, and should be posted in client bugs. I believe haunted tree has now been fixed (don't quote me on that)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, jetathor123 said:

doesnt work... these "first" comments should be deleted, seems like every app has these jut to gain post stats for people... makes no sense why a great company like this isnt cracking down on these fools...  apps should be tried out by mods prior to approval .. looks bad on the company in general... 

Seriously? You're going to call me a fool?

Firstly, this is a FREE script, I do not make any money on it and nor does OSBot. I wrote this purely for the benefit of yourself and other community members.

Secondly the script DOES work, however it makes use of the OSBot web walker. It doesn't guarantee that it can walk from everywhere in RuneScape because the web  walker doesn't support every location in RuneScape. If you checked the log you would probably see a message like no path could be found.

Thirdly, scripts can break over time, and require the script writer to fix something. Suggesting that posts made months / years ago should be deleted is ridiculous.

Finally, when a script doesn't work you should tell the script writer in what way it does not work so that they can evaluate the situation and give you advice or fix their script.

Seriously, you really should have more respect. I put my own time into this script for everyone elses benefit, and to call me a fool is pathetic, if anyone is a fool here, it's you.

Edited by Explv
  • Like 4