MirrorClient v2.0-2.1

MGI

• Developer

Hi guys

Very new here myself. So, I was using the standard OSBot client until deciding I want to maximise safety as much as possible. Became a VIP for mirror mode however I can't seem to download the mirror client. 

On the standard client there is an option for Mirror Mode, is this something I can just tick and carry on with? Other than this, I followed the v1.093 advise up top however when I download that client, it just adds the Java file to my desktop and doesn't open.

Could you please advise? 

Thank you

Just click the mirror mode option

Hi guys

Very new here myself. So, I was using the standard OSBot client until deciding I want to maximise safety as much as possible. Became a VIP for mirror mode however I can't seem to download the mirror client. 

On the standard client there is an option for Mirror Mode, is this something I can just tick and carry on with? Other than this, I followed the v1.093 advise up top however when I download that client, it just adds the Java file to my desktop and doesn't open.

Could you please advise? 

Thank you

Just the normal client, start it . Click on Mirror mode > it will open up and when it says '' attach to '' blabla . You open the real runescape client and it will attach to that. From there its simple.

Just click the mirror mode option

Just the normal client, start it . Click on Mirror mode > it will open up and when it says '' attach to '' blabla . You open the real runescape client and it will attach to that. From there its simple.

Excellent, I actually worked this out not so long ago. Thank you for your hasty responses. 

what are the requirements of mirror mode? im planing on buying vip again.

Hey dude!,

You will need the following!:

*$10

*Old School Runescape Client (By JaGEX)

*4gb Ram +

*Decent Processor

*Log In With Forum Name > Click Mirror Mode > Open Runescape Client > Boom Your done!

Peace <3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...