Could this be part of Jagex's bot detection system

gotchabruh19933

Long ago, I came home to my mining bot getting attacked by a lvl 1 rat. I thought the bot had missclicked; however it was weird because I had the camera really zoomed into the ores which is highly unlikely it would click anything other than the ores. I encountered many more similar situations using different bots of npcs attacking my non-responsive bot because the script was still running and not allowing for the bot to retaliate. Today I was botting magic while training combat on another account, only to find a Farmer attacking the bot. Weird because Farmers are not aggressive NPCs and I was Stunning/Alching. How could the script have missclicked and attacked the farmer accidently when Farmers aren't located on the side of the fence I was located on. I was also stunning cows by the way. I believe this is a method used by jagex to figure out whether the player is responsive like a normal player, or controlled by a bot that will not retaliate due to the running script.

Opinions?

il try again with a suicide account.

And what I meant with jagex's bot detection is: Maybe they can see bot like behavior when you are trying to continue mining [for example] when getting attacked. This is not human like because you are not mining ores and just standing clicking the ores while getting attacked. Maybe jagex can detect that

il try again with a suicide account.

And what I meant with jagex's bot detection is: Maybe they can see bot like behavior when you are trying to continue mining [for example] when getting attacked. This is not human like because you are not mining ores and just standing clicking the ores while getting attacked. Maybe jagex can detect that

Definitely. Anything that a human wouldn't do is immediately flagged.