So I started again...

GoldenGates

TBH got no time to play this game legit. Jagex fucked up by introducing EOC, not our fault they didn't poll it. Now we gotta restart and I cba doing it legit tongue.png

But anyway, best of luck

I'm finding it surprisingly fun, I usually play with friends in a Skype call (irl mostly) so it isn't as bad as you think it is. :)

I stopped playing legit since I lost main. None the less I play legit when I'm questing.

probably cause we got no choice. Hopefully scripters make a questing bot in the future that'll be able to do each quest. Its been a few years since botting began and I've never seen one that would do all, so it'll probably never happen. 

probably cause we got no choice. Hopefully scripters make a questing bot in the future that'll be able to do each quest. Its been a few years since botting began and I've never seen one that would do all, so it'll probably never happen. 

because you can't comprehend how much work it would be. I don't have a year to develop a script like this, do you?

Oh, but also add to that ever changing api, broken api, bugs that would occour. Have fun.