Experienced (short): 550k
Experienced (medium): 650k
Experienced (long): 700k
Master (short): 775k
Master (medium): 850k
Master (long): Negotiated
Master (very long): Negotiated

Quest Packages:
Monkey Madness + All Pre-quests: 2.7M 2.5M!
Desert Treasure + All Pre-quests: 4650k 4.2M(Mains only)!

OS Bot Global T.O.S.

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

My T.O.S.

*You understand that the prices are FIRM and will not be negotiated unless otherwise stated.

*A Middleman can be used at YOUR expense.

*You will go first unless I deem you as a trusted person (ie: high rep, done business with before).

*You will not change the password or log onto the account before and during the service, unless we have arranged this to be done.

*I am not responsible for any mutes or bans put on the account during and or after the service (refer to Global T.O.S. for more info).

*I am not responsible for anything that may happen after the service is completed (hacks, resets(you are required to change your password after the service is completed)).

*You will have the previous quests completed, unless you are ordering the required quests. 

*I can decline any offers

*I am not responsible for any unwanted levels (ie: pures) gained via quests, if you wish certain skills to not be trained then you will notify me via Skype to tell me what you do not want leveled. 

*A partial or full refund may be applied if I am unable to complete your order at an arranged time, resources used such as arrows, food, armor, and weapons will not be refunded.

*If your account does not have the required items for the quest resources can be gathered for a fee.

*By posting an order below you agree to these T.O.S.

My Skype Name: mykevolkert

Previous Orders are located here

Please do not try and de-rail my thread I will report the post for removal if I find it to be off topic.

OS Bot Global T.O.S.

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.

3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them

4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed

5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)

6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved

7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif