Dispute Against - Nederlandt -

NayBely

Disputed member: Nederlandt

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/87987-naybelys-aio-services%E2%98%85%E2%98%85%E2%98%85-quick-hand-done-open-now-%E2%98%85%E2%98%85%E2%98%85/page-4#entry980594

Explanation:

An order was received from this user for a 70/70/70 service on his account. The account stats were 30/30/30 initially. This order was given to one of my workers - 'Soekarno' The most trusted and valuable member of the team. The order has nearly been completed but today Nederlandt has accused me of scamming 230m off this account. This is a CRAZY amount of money to leave on an account which is currently at 30/30/30 on a service order which doesn't even require that much money - 4m was asked in supplies. The only time I logged on to his account was to check the stats of the account before handing it over to my worker who has been working on the order ever since. As clearly stated by my TOS the user is required to transfer trade or secure any valuables on the account by a bank pin which he has agreed to in his order. (THIS IS NOT ACTING AS A DEFENCE AGAINST SCAMMING HIM BECAUSE I DID NOT) This clearly is backing up the situation in the fact that no one in his right mind would leave 230m on an account which requires a minimum of 4m supplies and I have included the following term in my terms of service FOR THIS EXACT REASON ITSELF, it seems this user has nearly gotten his order complete and is trying to jeopardise my service in an attempt to make his money back, 230m value worth, which is what I'm calling bullshit right now. The user has also provided a screenshot showing 34k dbones on the account before paying me for the service, which doesn't prove anything, he could've just traded it to another account before handing over the account details. The user has left me negative feedback and a negative post on my services thread. He has also threatened me and told me Jimsky has confirmed to refund the gold I sold him and chargeback my paypal (THIS IS MY GOLD WHICH I SOLD DUE TO XMAS COMING UP AND NEEDING THE CASH FOR PRESENTS - I HAVE TALKED TO SOEKARNO ABOUT THIS MULTIPLE TIMES). It seems this user has seen my recent feedback and would like the same amount to be refunded to him for supposedly having this much on his account. I have talked to Jim about this and no one has messaged him about my gold that was sold to him. This user also wishes a refund on his account and if not will dispute in 5 hours, when he had the time to negative feedback me now and leave a negative vouch and is still currently active. This user is making false accusations in an attempt to run off with an order complete as well as more money, which isn't going to work. I am not going to refund any amount that I have not taken especially when the user is claiming 230m. I have paused all current orders until this issue is resolved.

Evidence:

Skype convo:

[14:21:52] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: how pathetic are you
[14:21:59] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: fucking 200M stolen
[14:22:01] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: fucking thieve
[14:22:04] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: reporting you now on osbot
[14:28:01] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: how fucking pathetic are u
[14:37:31] *** Missed call from Hardcore Mothef*ckers. ***
[15:11:43] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: HEY
[15:11:43] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: YOU HERE
[15:12:08] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: Yea omw home whats up?
[15:12:15] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: what's up
[15:12:17] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: that u scammed me
[15:12:23] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: cleaned my account
[15:12:27] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: sold the gold to jimsky
[15:13:19] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: Excuse me?
[15:13:30] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: wherse all the money off my account?
[15:13:33] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: Gold sold to jimsky is mine
[15:13:37] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: What money mate?
[15:13:46] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: dude, i got pictures of everything i had
[15:13:49] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: everything i owned
[15:13:54] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: do u think i'm stupid
[15:13:59] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: pay me back
[15:14:01] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: What did you have?
[15:14:09] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: dude don't act stupid
[15:14:34] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: Im asking what you had im not the one doing the service on your account
[15:14:42] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: you know what i had
[15:14:46] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: you took it prob
[15:15:24] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: What is it that you had? Was it secured? Answer these questions or else I have no reason to speak with you
[15:16:02] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: secured?
[15:16:04] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: it was on G.E
[15:16:30] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: you'll get banned soon enough i had pictures of what was on it when i traded u the 35M
[15:16:48] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: picture 1
[15:16:53] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: holding 34K d bones
[15:17:01] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: estimated value 150M+
[15:17:24] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: got bank pics 2
[15:18:02] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: 150m+ you kidding me right now? And you left that on your account without a bank pin?
[15:18:21] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: the account is ot even a week old
[15:18:23] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: doesn't matter
[15:18:26] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: it wasn't even on my bank
[15:18:29] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: it was on G.E
[15:18:36] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: and all the money gone
[15:18:45] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: but i pmed jimsky he said he'll refund the money
[15:18:48] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: and give me the 250M
[15:19:09] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: he'll call it back idk how trough scamreport or something
[15:19:13] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: dunno how he paid u
[15:19:25] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: i rlly hope u used paypal
[15:19:59] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: Nah mate thats bullshit thats my cash
[15:20:07] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: it's not bullshit
[15:20:11] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: u never sold any gold
[15:20:20] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: i chek my account cleaned for 230M or something
[15:20:30] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: and suddenly u get 1 feedback of selling around that ammount
[15:20:37] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: you give me my money back then
[15:21:53] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: come on give me my money back then
[15:21:57] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: I dont have your money let me speak to my worker who was on your account
[15:22:00] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: did u rlly think i wouldn't have any proof?
[15:22:48] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: you have 6hours to give me fucking everything back
[15:22:54] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: else scam report on osbot and gg to your service for sure
[15:23:03] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: and to your account
[15:23:27] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: and you'll see in the short range the money u stole was many, but in the long range u could have made more with your service
[15:25:37] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: Home now let me see
[15:26:44] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: Right you have 34k dbones in inv, and you're telling me you left those on the account? Without a bank pin?
[15:27:01] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: even more then 34K d bones
[15:27:08] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: Oh really, even more?
[15:27:11] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: Without a bank pin yes?
[15:27:33] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: ooh so then it's not your problem without a bank pin
[15:27:46] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: well gues what it is
[15:27:57] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: the account isn't even a week old
[15:28:08] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: like 4-5days pin didn't kick in yet
[15:32:23] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: 150m+ is an absurd amount of gold to just leave on an account with 30/30/30 without even having a bank pin, the only time I logged on to the account was before soekarno began his service, I popped on checked stats and logged off, Soekarno did the rest and he is one of my best workers with full trust
[15:32:39] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: It clearly states in my TOS that you should either protect/transfer trade any valuables off the account
[15:32:44] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: Which you agreed to in your order form
[15:32:54] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: ha so u think it's legit to scam me
[15:32:58] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: because of your tos
[15:33:02] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: don't think so mate
[15:33:05] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: scamming is scamming
[15:33:09] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: Please stop putting words into my mouth
[15:33:11] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: and will be punished
[15:33:29] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: Alright, do what you think is right then
[15:33:33] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: lol
[15:33:37] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: Sorry for the inconvenience but this doesn't sound legit
[15:33:37] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: so u aint paying back?
[15:33:50] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: 150m? Lol I don't believe a word of it
[15:33:58] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: look at the picture u fool
[15:33:59] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: on a 30/30/30 account, unsecured
[15:34:01] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: calc it
[15:34:10] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: dude even worker says your not legit
[15:34:18] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: i talked to him before
[15:34:48] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: and another thing
[15:34:52] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: As you wish mate
[15:34:56] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: u told me , that you would do it faster
[15:34:57] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: if i paid more
[15:35:11] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: why do u tell your worker then that's deadline is Friday and that it doesn't need to be faster
[15:35:25] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: while u make me pay more to let it go faster
[15:35:52] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: He is busy with 2 orders, I said eta would be 1 week it would've probably be done on thurs
[15:35:57] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: If you have an issue with that I can refund the 5m
[15:36:06] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: 5M?
[15:36:08] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: 5M
[15:36:14] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: you'll give fucking everything back
[15:36:16] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: That's what you paid for a 'fast service'
[15:36:28] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: filling scam report
[15:36:33] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: Go ahead
[15:36:36] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: gl on bullshiting you out with all proof
[15:37:17] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: look at the chat with me, i even said ill leave 15m+ on it so he can buy what he wants
[15:37:48] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: You may file your report, staff can deal with this
[15:37:50] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: but still when your worker went on only 2m on it
[15:38:26] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: I didn't check the bank neither the GE, I checked stats and logged off
[15:38:41] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: come explain how come there was 2M on the account left
[15:38:49] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: while u said me it needed 4M left
[15:38:57] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: got this all in chat, seems bit strange doesn't it
[15:39:06] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: and u forgot my fury
[15:39:34] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: You may go ahead and file a dispute against me, will speak to staff about this
[15:40:07] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: i will in 5hours if my account is still cleaned then
[15:40:59] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: If I wanted to scam you I would've taken the cash and not done your order, because If I had scammed you then i'm obviously going to get banned and as you said the long term money from this service is worth more than just 150m (which is an absurd amount of money to leave on the account)
[15:41:13] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: it was 230M aprox
[15:41:16] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: not 150M
[15:41:24] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: 230M, even better
[15:41:28] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: but no problem
[15:41:33] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: You may go ahead and file a dispute now
[15:41:34] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: u want proof i bought the gold for that account
[15:41:35] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: then u can see
[15:41:47] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: no ill wait 5hours, if it's still cleaned then ill file one
[15:42:27] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: It will be 'cleaned' as you say, I'm not going to refund any money I didn't take especially 230m that's just crazy bullshit
[15:44:21] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: Dear Customer,

You made an order on rsgp.eu
 Attached below you will find your order details

OrderID Product Price
XMYG_QNO6F 258.22 Mill 07 € 350,00

If you have any questions about your order, please contact the livechat on our website

Thank you for ordering at rsgp.eu
 We hope to see you again soon

Kind regards,
[15:45:57] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: You may file a dispute I have nothing more to say, good job you ordered gp that doesn't necessarily mean you left the money on the account and gave it to my worker to do? That's just crazy no one would do that
[15:46:17] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: to bad i trust ppl on the internet
[15:46:20] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: stupid indeed
[15:47:16] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: Sorry mate but that's just crazy
[15:53:00] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: you may post the dispute now and this can be resolved with staff

http://prntscr.com/9e3t49

http://prntscr.com/9e3taf

http://prntscr.com/9e3thb

http://prntscr.com/9e3tq3

http://prntscr.com/9e3tun

http://prntscr.com/9e3tz2

http://prntscr.com/9e3u40

http://prntscr.com/9e3u9f

http://prntscr.com/9e3uda

http://prntscr.com/9e3ui7

http://prntscr.com/9e3uq9

http://prntscr.com/9e3uvy

http://prntscr.com/9e3v1x

http://prntscr.com/9e3v63

http://prntscr.com/9e3v9u

http://prntscr.com/9e3wvm

EDIT- Customers with current orders have insisted that their order continues even though they have been warned about this dispute. (One customer has an account with gear and chins worth 60m - 'Salko' - on a 99 ranged order). I have also received a quest order from Keven which I will be doing myself in about 20 minutes.

User has started to be rude:

[21:09:25] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: HAHAHAHAHAH
[21:09:25] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: FUCKING RETARD
[21:09:30] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: that you are
[21:09:33] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: u think i'm a scammer , no you are
[21:09:34] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: clearly
[21:09:41] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: you tried multipel times to blame it on me
[21:09:58] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: but i got it all on picture, + some1 that can vouch for me that i had that money on the account
[21:10:10] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: + proof of me buying the account + proof of u muzzling shit out
[21:10:48] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: And I have many people who can vouch for me that my service has been legit when they have held 30m+ with me as payment or gear
[21:10:51] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: Not just one
[21:11:00] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: Please post on the thread so staff can see
[21:11:05] Nay Bely - Taking Orders!: Wont be responding to you here anymore
[21:11:12] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: fucktard u are
[21:11:14] Hardcore Mothef*ckers: i will dw

Edited by NayBely

first of all nay you're a f*cktard, i hope you'll get banned, you prob will after the staff reviews the evidence

pictures of skypechat, picture of me on my account before he started the service trading him 35M for the order holding 34K d bones, i had total of 49K d bones on the account i know it perhaps seems sketchy but it's a brand new account and i bought gold for 99 prayer got it to 71 and had 49K~ d bones left aprox 200M, ooh and can u guys notice what a coincidenc that a day after i get scammed nay got 250M 07 gold for sale suddenly, strange isn't it , also after i accused him of scamming he kept saying did u agree to tos, did u not have bankpin etc etc like he want to shuffle it on my neck wich is bullshit i hope u can see this, i also will provide a picture of the order i made at the gold selling site so u can see i have the money now nay might say "he could have moved the money" then no single scamreport like this would be valid, it can Always be moved also something else sketchy about nay, he told me that the account needed 4m for the service, now his worker says that there was only 2m cash left on the account, wouldn't i leave 4M on it cuze he said so? even if i moved the gold wich i did not, wouldn't i have left 4m on the account and not 2m that was on it? some1 else did this, nay ofc

evidence removed

idk why but if i use the icon it shows me a cross in a box

it says you are not allowed to use that image extension on this community

if i could posting, since im the worker here..\

im askin 3m supplies, he gives me 4m, its not 4m cash if i dont mistaken, he gives me 2m+ with lobster and other gear etc..

if i cant posting here, dont gimme a warning point like anne did to me before.. idk, just remove my post.. Thanks

if i could posting, since im the worker here..\

im askin 3m supplies, he gives me 4m, its not 4m cash if i dont mistaken, he gives me 2m+ with lobster and other gear etc..

if i cant posting here, dont gimme a warning point like anne did to me before.. idk, just remove my post.. Thanks

So wouldn't that be enough for the leveling and everything else? 

yea it is, so this problem started when i reached attack 70, i need a saradomin sword for faster grinding, and suddenly @nederlandt said that he deposited that "230m" of money.. and i didnt know about the "230m" gold in there.. never found one, and its nonsense why would he put that much money on a fresh account.. im here as a witnesses for u @Stress.

ps : not really good in english :p

The order receipt from @Nederlandt from rsgp.eu is a legit order (@Muffins had verified it with us). Though, I will say it is a bit fishy @NayBely sold 250M to near the same times. As well, why did your worker say there was only 2M on the account when you said to leave him 4M and @Nederlandt did (I assume).

Yep I know how bait but since my main wouldn't sell (dropped it down from 400m to 180m) since christmas is coming up and I needed the cash irl. The user has threatened me with the fact that he has already messaged Jimsky and confirmed that he will chargeback my money via paypal and refund him his gold, which is bullshit since I have spoken to Jim about this. What proof would you like that this cash is truly mine?

The worker said there was 2m cash on the account as well as a fury which the customer may have considered as a 4m supply provided, other than that I didn't check any money value on the account as I only popped on for literally 30 seconds to check the stats and that was it.

I currently have orders worth 35m and 10m as well as others rolling in. One of these accounts has about 60m in gear and inclusive of all the deposits my workers have paid me I easily have over 200m+ which i can easily take and run off with but as the customer said himself, the long term money from this service requires no need to even scam ( IF THERE WAS EVEN 230M ) Please Stress what do you think? Would you leave 230m on an account unsecured on a 30/30/30 and he knows that its not even me who will be working on the account. Its just fucking crazy that someone is going to leave that much cash on an account. Just absurd.

one of the 2 has scammed me idk wich one of them i think nay did it but since he didn't do it like he said, i'm left without my money, without my stats i paid for, how will this end? i mean they scammed me for loads and i want it back, i think it's not normal that he still isn't banned

No scamming took place. The order was to be completed as needed by 'Soekarno' and the order was nearly complete, yet you decide to start making accusations. I've explained myself as much as I can and since you want to make such an issue of this I will offer to refund however much of your order is not complete but that is it (Even though this goes against my TOS as well but I will try to be the good person here.)

Can staff please look into this asap, my services are currently at a whole lot of drama for false accusations once again (2 in the past 2 days) and my workers and customers are all concerned. I need this resolved please.

and great, they said that i left fury on the account as wel, where is my fury? ooh right they took it after i posted this!

Dude stop trying so hard it's not working. You're telling me the fury was on the account, you didn't change password of the account after you accused us of 'scamming' and now because we're scared for bans we took your fury too? Please mate, I have 200m worth of orders and deposits of my workers on my account and people are still placing orders and customers are still receiving their order complete. Please mate, I took a fury off your account after staff are involved and there is an open dispute? Get reasonable.

Just now:

3sEwMqf.png

gzXqC9w.png