Risk of getting banned here?

Bronze

Well it doesn't matter too much when it comes to running 2 accounts on teh same IP as long as you are botting reasonable hours. Here are a few tips I can give you:

1) Bot after jagex working hours

2) Bot times which closely represent your usual playing style e.g. if you don't usually play RS more than 2 hours a day, dnt bot for more than 2

3) Make sure you are taking regular breaks inbetween your botting sessions 

Hope that helps ^_^

• Like 1

Well it doesn't matter too much when it comes to running 2 accounts on teh same IP as long as you are botting reasonable hours. Here are a few tips I can give you:

2) Bot times which closely represent your usual playing style e.g. if you don't usually play RS more than 2 hours a day, dnt bot for more than 2

Hope that helps happy.png

I'm using your script so I hope it does LOL

• Like 1

Makes no sence IMO.

Jagex has their own system to catch u whenever u bot, they don't care when they work or not.

Running from ban is impossible nowadays.

If you bot will get banned. Wether when they are working or not.

You need to venture more into what gets you banned my friend. There's simple rules you follow, i've been botting for the past 3 months on accounts and none have been hit by the ban hammer except 1 which had a 2 day for being reported. 

Theres a technique to botting, you need to find it ^_^

Hope that helps happy.png

1 is irrelevant. Macro detection system can flag your account which will later be evaluated by jagex. I've gotten banned as I logged in.

You need to venture more into what gets you banned my friend. There's simple rules you follow, i've been botting for the past 3 months on accounts and none have been hit by the ban hammer except 1 which had a 2 day for being reported. 

Theres a technique to botting, you need to find it happy.png

I just start out suicide botting combat in the place I always do that's extremely low traffic then go bot other non "goldfarming" skills after training combat for a bit once my normal playing hours is a lot and my account is seen to normally play a lot and efficiently. Dunno if that works but I've never been banned for botting only back when I decided to make my pk accounts goldfarm all at once on the same IP xD