Clarification of rules on feedback

Ruffnation

Negative: Negative feedback is meant for trades to where you have not received the item you have paid for or someone has taken away money given to you for a service. This can also be left if the buyer and/or seller is extremely rude or demanding, these will be handled in a case by case scenario by the Staff Team.

This is from the TOS from the site and there am I not correct in stating that in this this following situation I am able to leave feed back I deem fit which is negative

I worked for a service I offered my services to the owner for osgp I finished with the service there for a was a supplier to the service so I may leave feed back

Edited by dragonrodeo

Further info:

This user is talking about the following dispute which was closed:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/88467-disputed-negative-feedback-dragonrodeo/#entry980139

Maldesto removed the feedback himself as seen to be false.

You agreed to a TOS:

Do you agree to the T.O.S: yes

Will you pay the full deposit: talked to you about it 

What position(s) are you applying for: worker

Do you have any experience in your preferable position: no minigames like questing and dont mind powerleveling

How many hours are you available/day: few hours a day 1-2

How many hours are you available/week: 10-15

Skype name (required): you have it 

And I was in no way rude to you and acted in a very polite and professional manner.

If you agreed to a TOS, what are you wanting to dispute for/leave negative feedback for. Quote in the TOS that you agreed to, where it says your deposit is refundable please?

gElO69d.png

You have not been with me for longer than 3 months, nor have I deemed you earned it after you left my service after 5 days with a profit of 34m.

There is no point in trying to make a big deal out of this issue.

Edited by NayBely

Mere principal why I am continuing where your TOS does not cover leaving of free will am I correct is there anything in your terms that state after 3 months it will be 50% refund or as you see fit I shall be appealing this as your terms do not clearly indicate this it's reads as work for 3 months and get your deposit back that is all nothing is mentioned about leaving

And officially according to your terms I did not pay full deposit so there fore am not classed as 'official work' the sum was 5m short your TOS has holes and loopholes that big the titanic can sail thru them

And if any mod can look at these in straight black and white terms they will see that this is correct

Edited by dragonrodeo

Mere principal why I am continuing where your TOS does not cover leaving of free will am I correct is there anything in your terms that state after 3 months it will be 50% refund or as you see fit I shall be appealing this as your terms do not clearly indicate this it's reads as work for 3 months and get your deposit back that is all nothing is mentioned about leaving

Please stop trying to talk about free will and being free to do whatever you wish and implement your own TOS.

My TOS clearly says that either you work with me for 3 months and then get half your deposit back WHEN YOU DECIDE TO LEAVE or if you leave prior to that (NOT 5 DAYS MAKING 34M PROFIT) then it will be up to my decision whether I'll give you a 50% refund or not. This does not mean that even if you stay with me after 3 months I'll give you a refund but you can still work for me or that if I deem you've earned it then I'll refund you but you'll still be working for me without a deposit. THIS TERM IS BASED ON WHETHER YOU LEAVE. You did leave, so that is the term that applies to you.

I am allowed to conduct my TOS however I wish and these are the terms you agreed to. If you had such an issue with being a free man and having your free will of implementing your own TOS into mine, you should have replied 'NO' when you filled out your applcation so that I could have denied it and you would have never been hired (big mistake as seen now).

The thing is I am not making up my own tos I'm going from your OWN TOS which does not clearly indicate any of that about leaving early. If they did they would read something along these lines 'if you leave the service before allotted time no refund at all or in partial will be given'

Now if you had that it is straight in black and white not left open to interpretation

The thing is I am not making up my own tos I'm going from your OWN TOS which does not clearly indicate any of that about leaving early. If they did they would read something along these lines 'if you leave the service before allotted time no refund at all or in partial will be given'

Now if you had that it is straight in black and white not left open to interpretation

We're not having a Literature lesson for you to interpret things the way you like love.

I'm done here:) You may continue on your adventure in getting your 5m back.

Edited by NayBely