Tips for bot farming?

Bronze

I want to be able to run a few accounts at a time for obvious reasons but just curious on a few things.

Is having the ability to use mirror mode without proxy enough to keep me undetected?

Will being caught using 2+ accounts raise my risk of being banned?

Is it possible to be chain banned on all accounts?

Thanks in advanced.

what's a flagged proxy? looked it up and couldn't find a clear answer. Is it a VPS of some sort? 

LOL don't listen to him, some of the people here aren't going to give you legitimate answers. A flagged proxy is a proxy that's been marked by Jagex as a continuous rule breaker, typically RWTers, gamblers, botters, etc. This will result in nearly immediate banning/locking of your accounts, if you've every played an rsps it's kind of like an ip ban except you're able to actually log in.

Edited by Jbotter

I want to be able to run a few accounts at a time for obvious reasons but just curious on a few things.

Is having the ability to use mirror mode without proxy enough to keep me undetected?

Will being caught using 2+ accounts raise my risk of being banned?

Is it possible to be chain banned on all accounts?

Thanks in advanced.

If you're planning on starting a gold farm, you should definitely invest in a good vpn.

As far as bot farming tips, that's like asking someone who digs for gold where exactly they're digging, how they're digging, why they're doing it, their Social Security Number, a copy of their birth certificate, and their first born child. Any guides you find on bot farming typically are bs that make no legitimate difference. If you're serious about it, take a lot of time, test things out, expect to be banned. Try making minor adjustments at a time to make your bots more efficient and more profitable, if you expect to get clear answers about anything you're in the wrong business. Give it some time and really try things, the rest will just fall into place little by little, also partnerships with people who have something to offer is a good idea because a lot of times they'll give you some advice, also remember not to leak anything. Too many people walking around puffing their chests out doing nothing but talking straight out of their brown eye. Best of luck.

If you're planning on starting a gold farm, you should definitely invest in a good vpn.

This is also helpful, VPN's are typically used when you need the computing power or you don't want to leave your computer up an running all the time. Don't jump too quick into buying a vpn though, there are plenty of other options out there and typically if you jump at the first sight of a decent vpn you're going to waste money, and lots of it. As far as accounts, I only use one accounts per IP typically, some people do 2, some even 3. There's a guy on here called Lemons who hosts some proxies for 2 bucks each atm and he isn't going to give you a flagged ip.

Also, it is possible to be chained banned on all of your accounts, and if you're a goldfarmer mirror mode typically isn't the way to go because it requires more cpu. Sorry i keep adding stuff on as i read :P

Edited by Jbotter