Dispute vs give me nats

Salko

Also to add, the user cancelled because service was going slow as I had problems with my net, once I finally got my net working he never supplied me anymore money for the training to be completed, he asked me to sell stuff to buy a blowpipe then he never provided anymore for the pray pots ext as I asked then he cancelled.

But the amount was left on the account.

User also stated I could keep 20 mil from the service which he missed out in the eveidence. (I shown this to @Genii via Skype)

Edited by Give me nats

As I discussed with mods, I never took evidence of putting the gold on the account as I never expected to be any bullsht to come an this, I messaged the user just before offering my service for free to smooth anythig what seemed to be the problem but he didn't accept my good will gesture, I'm going to sleep now but I can't do anything further to do anything.

Sorry mods and good night, will see update when I wake I guess.

As I discussed with mods, I never took evidence of putting the gold on the account as I never expected to be any bullsht to come an this, I messaged the user just before offering my service for free to smooth anythig what seemed to be the problem but he didn't accept my good will gesture, I'm going to sleep now but I can't do anything further to do anything.

I don't want your leveling services, you couldn't provide and therefore I'm asking for a refund please give me back my gold..

I don't want your leveling services, you couldn't provide and therefore I'm asking for a refund please give me back my gold..

Refund the user the gold amount, and be done with the dispute since he does not want any more leveling? Seems like the easiest solution.

• Like 1

And to add, I came here without no notification of a dispute, the user was asked to provide proper evidence, I came and posted without being asked too. Which he still hasn't provided proper evidence I didn't take evidence of leaving the money or anything, so without this its going to be my word against his as @Dex said, there's no proper evidence to support the dispute, but I still came without being asked to, to sort it.

The asked me for a service, there where some problems with my net which got fixed, the user requested a low hp 99 range account so j was training at range guild (This is after I used my own money to buy a bond, arrows, gear and pay the guild, since the user never provided them when I asked) & He then let a friend use the account to do some quests which the password seemed to stay the same as he said it was a friend.. He supplied me with 5K chins which I couldn't do as it had no further money for Bones for prayer, which I stated to him and I still never received anything as he said he doesn't get paid till the Friday, he was nagging me to train the account quicker yet he wasn't providing me with the supplies it needed, Bones, prayer pots ext, I stated this and then the user told me to sell the chins and do NMZ with a blow pipe, I said okay however I need supplies for bones, prayer pots again and nothing was given..

He then started to complain about the service which wasn't being done but due to the lack of supplies I couldn't do it any quicker..

He said he wanted to cancel the service and have his money back, he told me to keep 20 mil for what I had done which I did, I said to the user I would put the money on the account after I returned home and he said okay, once I did that I went my seperate way, and left him to it because I was pissed off he terminated a service which he never provided supplies fully for which isn't my problem.

I never took a screenshot of me leaving the money because I didn't expect this to happen, however, I will not be repaying any more than I already have because it's not fair him blaming the service on myself when he never supplied me for it to be completed properly. And for two, he should have asked me to trade him face to face but maybe that was his plan all along to get two payments back, but no I will not be paying him anything else, i offered my service as a good will gesture but after his rudeness I won't be offering it anymore and I won't be paying him twice.

After taking my money back for the bond, supplies I used from payment, I made 15 million for basically 1-70 range, which I can not complain about, I refunded the user the 30 million + His 5K chins. If I wanted to scam wouldn't I do something more rewarding to myself as if it risks me getting banned why would I so called 'scam' less money than I paid for all my private scripts and lose them? I wouldn't.

I apologise for not giving face to face but the user was fine with me putting the money on the account myself, so we have no evidence at all to support the dispute only our words, so I'm sorry he 'lost' his money or apparently never received it but I won't be paying anything more than what he received.

Edited by Give me nats
  • Like 5

As I said in my comment, after putting the gold on the account I went my seperate way as I never needed to talk to you again since you cancelled a service for some shitty reason after I constantly told you what I needed, I wouldn't have received any of those messages if I don't have you as a contact hence the 'Add contact' so this picture to me is pointless, I put the money on the account as I stated and that's the end of the dispute to me, because I'm not paying anything more than I did and I'm not giving any service for you now. It's bullshit and I'm not taking it, I'm not going to give you $40 for free, end of discussion.

That's the last part of the conversation and hardly proves anything, can you please screenshot the full conversation, where you asked him to transfer the remainder onto another account, that it was not there,...

He never once said it wasn't left on the account, he just asked me for the money, which I saw yesterday when I looked at his whatsapp message which he can right click on and click details to find out when it was seen and this will show I saw them after the dispute was opened and I opened the conversation to read through for evidence.

I'm sorry @Dex but there is no valid/Solid evidence to prove the gold was left or taken so without this there's nothing either of us can do, but I'm sorry but I won't be paying the user another $40 worth of gold, it's not fair to me and if that's the case I guess I'll just have to take the 'Ban' which is bullshit and not fair on myself however I refuse to pay someone more money and then put myself in debt for a service which he cancelled due to useless reasons and I put the gold on the account as I said and after that went my seperate way because he didn't deserve my time of place.

Edited by Give me nats