Main got banned, tips please

Dimitrius096

hmm.. Doesn't make sense, can you explain further?

i dont know how it makes no sense.

quite simple, if you think your ip is flagged, create a new account. if the new accounts get banned instantly, you'll know your ip is flagged.

if nothing happens you know you're fine.

also, you can't get your ip flagged when you get banned on your main for botting/macroing. this never really happend.

you can get your ip flagged by jagex when you get caught gold farming or RWT. but this is not always the case. in my and in many others opinion/experience.

• Like 3

quite simple, if you think your ip is flagged, create a new account. if the new accounts get banned instantly, you'll know your ip is flagged.

also, you can't get your ip flagged when you get banned on your main for botting/macroing. this never really happend.

you can get your ip flagged by jagex when you get caught gold farming or RWT. but this is not always the case. in my and in many others opinion/experience.

Thank you.

That's good to know.

I've been playing OSRS on my one and only IP for years. I've been banned for RWT and botting. Your accounts don't get instantly banned when creating now ones.. Jagex wants members and membership money, so you're always free to make a new account and play within the rules. Only time I got banned for botting was when I ran like 4 green dragon killers on a VPN and when I botted insane hours/day, like 15+. But I feel like you got unlucky, sometimes you do get banned.. But I feel pretty safe when botting xd. Also RWT'ing, I still do it a lot, but never get banned again. Try to stay off radar. Use breaks. Don't bot insane hours.

This, except you won't get banned instantly, you actually have to bot it and then it will get banned fast. You can play legit on a flagged ip and won't get banned.

This, except you won't get banned instantly, you actually have to bot it and then it will get banned fast. You can play legit on a flagged ip and won't get banned.

Idk, i've had accounts get locked instantly before. i'd create accounts, 50 or so at a time over a week long period and then i'd go to do tut island and they all were locked before i could finish designing my character. This was using free proxies ( i was a super noob a longggg time ago )

• Like 1