Irl Challenges?

Jbotter

Hey guys, just interested in doing a challenge of some sort irl. Something with a long term goal that i can make progress videos leading up to it, i know the quality of the video is shit that i made, but hang in there with me. If you have any ideas of challenges for me ( keep in mind i will do habanero, cinnamon, and other challenges along the way ) go ahead and reply :) thanks guys!

Here's a video I made to explain everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t5_32FSaqg&feature=youtu.be

My girlfriend and I

zyjFBt5.jpg

emote3.png emote3.png   sex video challenge    emote3.png emote3.png

lolwut???

Have you tried the cinnamon challenge? Everyone was like "you can't beat it haha" ect, but that shit was really no challenge at all to me...

Would love to see you do it though ^.^

Along the way I will, but I want something that'll be a long term challenge/goal

Start working out. Best decision I've made in my life.

Actually i use to work out, i was working out for like a year and a half before i had to quit, i started doing full body 3 times a week, then went to a 4 day split, then a 6 day split. I like this idea, but i need a goal to reach, if you give me a goal i'd be happy to do it.

Actually i use to work out, i was working out for like a year and a half before i had to quit, i started doing full body 3 times a week, then went to a 4 day split, then a 6 day split. I like this idea, but i need a goal to reach, if you give me a goal i'd be happy to do it.

Only you can give yourself that goal and determination to achieve what you want. For me personally I just want to be the strongest as I possibly can, improving myself in any way/shape/form. That alone gives me the drive to make a change for myself. Starting is always the hardest part when it comes to doing anything, but once you maintain a good schedule you'll notice you have a lot more energy, you'll feel a lot healthier, and the results will show if you work hard at it.

Personally for me I really enjoy it because the gym gives me a place of downtime and solitude where I can focus on exhausting out my entire body and think shit out that happens in a day to day life.

• Like 2

How about a healthy life challenge, become a vegetarian for 3 months, and try to achieve 7% body fat, gain ~15-20 pounds of muscle, and do some sort of a running race while I'm at it? I know that seems like a lot, but atm my life consists of really nothing except for my girlfriend and we usually see each other once a week+ the weekends. The vegetarian thing separate, 15-20 pounds will probably take a bit longer

Edited by Jbotter