Dieze's AIO Services - Now Hiring! Need Quester and power leveller!

Dieze

Dieze's Worker Application Thread

Reopened Service Thread - Need Workers Again!

Terms of Service

1. You will have to pay a 15M/25m deposit fee before being hired as an official worker. This will not be refundable - the purpose of the deposit fee, is to ensure that workers applying will be dedicated to the service. My reputation is one of the things i hold most dear, i am looking for workers that share the same ideology, and are looking to work and earn decent money, not scam at the earliest convenience.

2. There will be a 10-20% cut on all services done by the worker. There are two tiers of deposit - 15m equates to 80% of each order you will earn (20% to me), a 25m deposit equates to 90% of each order you will earn (10% to me).

3. You are not allowed to work on any other services or orders other than mine. If you do, you may be kicked without refund.

4. You must be able to provide screenshot progress reports (e.g. Gyazo / vgy.me) upon request if you are logged into the account.

5. You are required to make me aware if you are to be away for an extended period of time.

6. You are not allowed to accept orders or take any payments from customers directly, this may change depending on period of time you have been working for the service and at my discretion.

7. You must have 100% Positive Feedback. Any negative feedback/disputes against you may result in a kick without refund depending on the situation of the dispute, any orders will be on hold until the dispute is over; and if you lose the dispute you will be kicked.

8. You must be respectful and polite to all your co-workers, customers, and myself and must show maturity and punctuality.

9. Any orders allocated to you are to be completed fully and within the given time frame, If not, payment may be reduced to compensate the customer, if this repeats then you may be kicked without refund.

10. You must never use any form of botting on any service you are doing. If you are found to be doing so, you shall be kicked without refund.

11. Any violation of these terms will result in a kick and no refund for your deposit.

12.These terms may be changed at any point in time, if they are you shall be made aware.

Application Form

Do you agree to the T.O.S:

What position(s) are you applying for:

Any past experience in your preferable position:

How many hours are you available/day:

How many days per week are you active for:

Skype name (required):

Positions you can apply for:

• Questing
  • Minigames (Barb Outpost, Warrior's Guild, Pest Control)
  • Powerleveling
  • Firecapes - (must be able to do 1 defence)

My Skype: Jack4757

Edited by Dieze
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you agree to the T.O.S: Yes

What position(s) are you applying for: Questing

Any past experience in your preferable position: No previous experience in services, but I know more than enough about Runescape as I have played for 9.5 years.

How many hours are you available/day: 6-12 (maybe a bit less when I have school but shouldn't be much)

How many days per week are you active for: 7 

Skype name (required): chesher.cat

What position(s) are you applying for: Questing/Powerleveling/Minigames (except for Barb Assault)/Maxing?

Any past experience in your preferable position: I have had my own service before, and only closed because my clients stopped playing/got cleaned IRL..

How many hours are you available/day: 4-5 Hours on a Weekday, and anywhere from 12-15 Hours on Weekend.

How many days per week are you active for: 7 Days a week.

Skype name (required): DylanFresser

What position(s) are you applying for: Questing/Powerleveling/Minigames (except for Barb Assault)/Maxing?

Any past experience in your preferable position: I have had my own service before, and only closed because my clients stopped playing/got cleaned IRL..

How many hours are you available/day: 4-5 Hours on a Weekday, and anywhere from 12-15 Hours on Weekend.

How many days per week are you active for: 7 Days a week.

Skype name (required): DylanFresser

added your skype.

• 4 weeks later...

What position(s) are you applying for: Quests , some mini games pc/defenders

Any past experience in your preferable position: Questing i can do most quests

How many hours are you available/day: 5-10 hours

How many days per week are you active for: 3-5

Skype name (required): Bard.ross

Oh Ur apps are closed my bad

Edited by BardRoss

• 2 months later...