New pc

Animos

yo, I'm here to ask some pro ppl about computer as I have no clue. Like want to play games such as CSGO, h1z1 etc and maybe run some bots under night.

so idk hear building ur own is cheaper, but i have no clue how to build. (maybe link to a tutorial)

Was gonna buy this pc, but then I realized its amd, and ppl talk shit about AMD (but i dont know why)

Acer Aspire TC-220 AMD A10-7800 Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVD±RW, WiFi, Windows 10 Home

. Could u guys explain to me these CPU, rams and (intel & amd)

You have to know; AMD isn't shit, it's good for buget, so in most cases their CPU's perform worse than an Intel. Also the CPU A10-7800k is an APU meaning it is a CPU + GPU in one chip so for gaming it will be worse than a dedicated graphics card but for what you are going to be using really, it's fine. You could change that CPU for a cheaper one, I recommend the AMD FX6300 if you're on a budget and spend the leftover money on a dedicated graphics card. Also add in a SSD and your tasks will run much faster than on a regular HDD, the 8GB of RAM will do just fine for your needs aswell. Overall a pretty good build but I would change a thing or two like I mentioned above.

Edited by Rudie
  • Like 2

I'm not an expert about Gaming PC, I use it only for work or botting.

About the Hard Disk one of the best is WD Black series, or you can also consider to use two hard drives, a small SSD for OS/frequently used software and another one cheap and big to store data. In this way you can benefit the speed of SSD without buying the 500Gb or more, which is quite expensive...

What is your budget?

• Like 1

You have to know; AMD isn't shit, it's good for buget, so in most cases their CPU's perform worse than an Intel. Also the CPU A10-7800k is an APU meaning it is a CPU + GPU in one chip so for gaming it will be worse than a dedicated videocard but for what you are going to be using it really, it's fine. You could change that CPU for a cheaper one, I recommend the AMD FX6300 if you're on a budget and spend they leftover money on a dedicated graphics card. Also add in a SSD and your tasks will run much faster than on a regular HDD, the 8GB of RAM will do just fine for your needs aswell. Overall a pretty good build but I would change a thing or two like I mentioned above.

Alright thanks for clearing some things out. This pc is already built in a a store, but what is GPU, AMD FX6300, SSD and a dedicted grapic card. smile.png

You have to know; AMD isn't shit, it's good for buget, so in most cases their CPU's perform worse than an Intel. Also the CPU A10-7800k is an APU meaning it is a CPU + GPU in one chip so for gaming it will be worse than a dedicated videocard but for what you are going to be using really, it's fine. You could change that CPU for a cheaper one, I recommend the AMD FX6300 if you're on a budget and spend the leftover money on a dedicated graphics card. Also add in a SSD and your tasks will run much faster than on a regular HDD, the 8GB of RAM will do just fine for your needs aswell. Overall a pretty good build but I would change a thing or two like I mentioned above.

I'm not an expert about Gaming PC, I use it only for work or botting.

About the Hard Disk one of the best is WD Black series, or you can also consider to use two hard drives, a small SSD for OS/frequently used software and another one cheap and big to store data. In this way you can benefit the speed of SSD without buying the 500Gb or more, which is quite expensive...

What is your budget?

My budget is around ~750$ converted to USD

Edited by Foebotting

Alright thanks for clearing some things out. This pc is already built in a a store, but what is GPU, AMD FX6300, SSD and a dedicted grapic card. smile.png

GPU is just short for a graphics card, a graphics card is the component to power the visuals of your games. The FX6300 is a 6 core CPU from AMD. An SSD is a drive for storage, an SSD is flash storage and has no moving parts compared to a regular HDD so it will make less noise and will be much faster. Hoped that cleared something up for you.

Edited by Rudie
  • Like 1

a pretty cool site is: http://www.linustechtips.com

It has a really good community which can help you build your pc at around your budget or so.

CPU's:

But basically AMD is for tight budgets.

Intel is if you got cash to spend

same as CPU's, GPU's:

AMD for tight budget

NVIDIA if you got cash to spend

SSD's are solid state drives, without moving parts and such, but they are expensive unlike HDD's

You should definitely check if your motherboard is compatible with the cpu's socket, same with ram check if its DDR3 or something and buy accordingly.

I could suggest an hdd like, seagates or western digital, but its your own personal preference.

Edited by Vilius
  • Like 1

GPU is just short for a graphics card, a graphics card is the component to power the visuals of your games. The FX6300 is a 6 core CPU from AMD. An SSD is a drive for storage, an SSD is flash storage and has no moving parts compared to a regular HDD so it will make less noise and will be much faster. Hoped that cleared something up for you.

how about intel? which are good for a nice price?

how about intel? which are good for a nice price?

Asking what about Intel, doesn't really help us, you could provide us with the list of prebuilt pcs, or buy pc parts seperately and build it yourself, which would cut down the price a tad, plus give you the option to make it more customized. 

As before, visit the page I linked, its a really good forum.

• Like 1

I made this for a budget build I'm fixating on

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XBgsD3

i'm not the best at this so i'm also looking for advice.

You can add an SSD with your HDD for actively used apps.

Can also consider changing the 1 stick to a dual 4g for RAM.

Definitely change it to 2x4gb ram, would be much better

tbh, I don't really like the video card too.

Edited by Vilius