Ace Fisher loading up as Acebarbfisher 0.2

mrbenjamin

Hey all

I have been useing Ace Fisher for while and he pushed latest update and now when ever i load up its coming up as Ace Barb Fisher 0.2.

i have spoken to the creator and he doesn't know why this is happening. He re pushed the script on SDN and says the old version(the one that i seem to be getting) is no longer on his repo so it shouldnt be here at all. 

Thanks smile.png

Edit - I thought i had better mention that i have tried deleting the OSbot folder and refreshing scripts a few times with no change.

Edited by mrbenjamin
  • Like 1

I can confirm this, I'm not sure why this is happening as it never happened for more than two months now. I even deleted the old version of my fisher, AceBarbFisher (more than two months old) from my osbot repo and pushed an update, but he's still having this issue and I don't know why it would happen. It only started to happen a few days ago, but none of the other users of my script reported that issue so far.

I can confirm this, I'm not sure why this is happening as it never happened for more than two months now. I even deleted the old version of my fisher, AceBarbFisher (more than two months old) from my osbot repo and pushed an update, but he's still having this issue and I don't know why it would happen. It only started to happen a few days ago, but none of the other users of my script reported that issue so far.

Any news on this from @Alek?