Anti ban tactics

bob1

So basically i heard alot about botting smart, i was wondering what except the base rules (times, length of session, bots per ip etc) 

had a big impact. 

Most of all these: Moving around in different areas for a bit, rotating the spots and or things your bot daily, doing a bit of random stuff e.g questing everyday / week, trading with random people etc.

if you're botting on a main, then don't forget to actually play legit on it once and a while, otherwise you increase your chances of getting banned quite a bit, especially if you don't switch what you're botting. if you're botting for gold, for example, on a goldfarmer, then you want to have botted some random skills to around 20-30 if you want to bot safely. this throws off the early detection system that jagex uses for new accounts.

good luck :D

The best thing you can do to avoid a ban is by using very good scripts, when your going to start botting a skill spend a good ammount of time researching the market for the best scripts this is what i have done and it seems to have reduced the ban rates i was recieving while botting no different than i was other than changing scripts, it defo makes a big difference