1/60/1 Account maker guide- F2P & P2P!

supernovahd

Hey guys- I know some people may think this guide is unnecessary but I know a lot of people who struggle with making them as of their 1 attack and 1 defense and as it's an easy guide to make I thought I may as well smile.png The guide is split into two sections, F2P and P2P. I've made it as easy to understand as possible with images of their locations and everything, as not everyone knows where these places are.

F2P 1/60/1 METHODS.

Gear: full iron, amulet of strength, event RPG.

1-10- chickens. they will barely ever hit on you, and are better than cows to start off with. 

The chickens are across the bridge in front of Lumbridge, and straight north.

chickens.png

After this, go straight to cows from lvl 10-20, which as you can see in the picture of the location of the chickens are that massive space next to the chickens.

20-40 - Best place to go for this is Monks, near edgeville bank. This IS a long process, but is the best one for F2P. monks_location.png

From 40-50 I recommend Minotaurs in the first floor of the stronghold of security in the Barbarian Village.

stronghold.png

Lastly, I recommend Zombies in the wilderness. 1-60 on F2P is a horribly long process, but I recommend it if your making the account to sell to someone as with monks and others it is semi-afkable and will maximize your profits. I chose zombies as they have higher hp and are easier to kill than Minotaur's.

gos.png

P2P GUIDE- A LOT EASIER!

For P2P, If you could afford it I would wear an amulet of fury obviously to boost your stats. Also, instead of a event RPG, I would recommend getting a "red topaz machete" which requires level 1 attack to use, and is a lot better.

1-15 all at chickens, no cows.

15-30- kill 343 cows for 10,952 xp.

30-45 I recommend killing monks- you will need to kill 803 of them which is just over 48k xp. 

45- 60 the best thing to do for this, as other monsters will hit hard on your 1 defense it to go to rock crabs north of camelot bank. It's around 10k per hour I found out, but that's including everytime I got crashed by cannons or other players. You have to kill 1062 rock crabs, which is 212k xp. Here is the location: 

rock_crabs.png

I KNOW this is a basic guide, but some people will find this useful who have never made a 1/60/1 before (I hope) So hopefully it does come to some use. Thanks for reading smile.png - Nova.

Edited by supernovahd
  • Like 1

Event rpg>iron scimitar for accounts with 1 attack. Really iron makes very little difference, not even noticeable, and the attack rate of the rpg is extremely high. Might be worth checking out power ammy switch with event rpg too for the attack bonus, pretty nice guide though. I would swap out cows for seagulls as cows tend to do a bit of damage. Oh and as far as the event rpg, it's slightly buggy so you can attack from several squares away which saves a lot of time.

Event rpg>iron scimitar for accounts with 1 attack. Really iron makes very little difference, not even noticeable, and the attack rate of the rpg is extremely high. Might be worth checking out power ammy switch with event rpg too for the attack bonus, pretty nice guide though. I would swap out cows for seagulls as cows tend to do a bit of damage. Oh and as far as the event rpg, it's slightly buggy so you can attack from several squares away which saves a lot of time.

Thanks :) I thought that the event RPG was mainly used for defence not strength, but if it's quicker for both then I will change it :D and i agree about the seegulls. thanks for the help!

Thanks smile.png I thought that the event RPG was mainly used for defence not strength, but if it's quicker for both then I will change it biggrin.png and i agree about the seegulls. thanks for the help!

Event RPG's are typically used by f2p and p2p strength pures not only for pking but also training, the speed is great. Yes a lot of defence pures do use them as well.

• Like 1

Great guide. Thats true, 1-60 on f2p is a HUGE pain. Rock crabs yield a lot higher than 10k xp/hr. I was getting around 14k xp/hr @ COWS. If I remember correctly, I was getting around 25k xp/hr @ crabbies.

Great guide. Thats true, 1-60 on f2p is a HUGE pain. Rock crabs yield a lot higher than 10k xp/hr. I was getting around 14k xp/hr @ COWS. If I remember correctly, I was getting around 25k xp/hr @ crabbies.

• 2 weeks later...