Is botting wrong? Need help

Antonio Kala

I want to discuss a topic that does not see the light off the day too much in our forums.

At what point what we consider right becomes wrong?

Is our consciousness affected, we know we are doing something against the rules? Do we consider our impact off boting on other humans that enjoy the game? Are we being to selfish?

I can't but feel terrible at the realization off these thoughts that have been in my mind ever since i clicked "start bot" just because we can do something does not mean it is good, but at the same time what is the definition off good, can we define what we do as good based on the perspective that we are helping out a specific group, which is ourselves?  

We cannot i repeat turn  a blind eye to this issue, because if we were animals then it would not matter, but since humans are intelligent aswell as aware beings, everything they do has to be judged from a human perspective and as such i want us to judge the whole world off botting.

These thoughts have plagued my mind ever since i started botting and would like to hear your opinions.

Have you even considered the fact that it is not illegal, the thought of it being a 'bad' thing to do is merely indoctrinated by Jagex. You son, are getting brain washed. 

The art of creating software that automates what we as humans would normally manually operate is beautiful. This is what we as humans are meant to do. Innovation is automation. Don't let yourself be fooled!

• Like 8

Have you even considered the fact that it is not illegal, the thought of it being a 'bad' thing to do is merely indoctrinated by Jagex. You son, are getting brain washed. 

The art of creating software that automates what we as humans would normally manually operate is beautiful. This is what we as humans are meant to do. Innovation is automation. Don't let yourself be fooled!

Arguably, is there some breach's or copyright infringment etc since it's violating their terms of service etc making it illegal?

E.g. Jagex sued certain botting companies a couple years ago etc and won i believe.

Arguably, is there some breach's or copyright infringment etc since it's violating their terms of service etc making it illegal?

E.g. Jagex sued certain botting companies a couple years ago etc and won i believe.

cause they were  actually using rs domain :P  i think that's why they won i believe i read about that  a couple year ago are you talking about rsbots.net ?