1 osbot client with 2 tabs and 2 ip?

Rickynaut

Hello, I have a simple newbie question. I want to run 2 mirror bots on seperate IPs but on 1 client. Is that possible?

One RuneScape client is running through my VPN ip on pc, other is running through proxifier which makes the client run on other ip than VPN, but both bots are running on one osbot client. Will those accounts have different IPs?

Since the connection is not through the OSBot Client but the browser I'd say 2 tabs in the same client won't make a difference. That only applies to injection, where everything is wrapped in the same java process. Granted, this depends if the browsers are setup correctly. How do you distinguish one client from the other? 2 diff browsers (chrome & firefox or w/e)?

2 OldSchool clients, not browsers. One is running through VPN, other through proxy (manual proxification). One bot is hooked to VPN client, other to proxy client. I think there should be two seperate IP, just wanted to be sure.

Verifying they are different is the key. Does proxifier say the traffic is going through as it as you expect? I would try the setup with browsers (how you do for the client, then just go to ipchicken and verify the change).

About the traffic. After working for about 1 hour traffic:

received 1,35 MB

sent 53,6 KB

there is only one connection in proxifier for specific client:

oldschool(world).runescape.com

Are those numbers possible?

Seems awful low in my opinion, but if the client didn't have to load anything the network usage is only like 5KB/s. How is proxifier configured? Is it setup just for runescape(world).runescape.com? This is why you should try with a browser, set it up just like you did the OSRS client (use 2 of the same browser, manually setup one in Proxifier, and compare the IPs they return. If they are the same, its not working.