Purchased script not showing up

shatter bowls

Check your paypal to verify whether the payment has been "Authorized" or if it's still pending. If it's "Authorized", ^^^^ . If it is still "Pending", wait another 24-48 hours. It's a common PayPal verification which, although it's a nuisance, is completely harmless. Just be patient if that's the case.

thanks! "eCheck estimated completion: December 8, 2015. We advise merchants not to ship until they receive payment."

That is so long to wait dec 8th??? lol should I ask the scripture to give me a temporary trial till  purchased? cuz that is way too long to wait lol. 

Check your paypal to verify whether the payment has been "Authorized" or if it's still pending. If it's "Authorized", ^^^^ . If it is still "Pending", wait another 24-48 hours. It's a common PayPal verification which, although it's a nuisance, is completely harmless. Just be patient if that's the case.

thanks! "eCheck estimated completion: December 8, 2015. We advise merchants not to ship until they receive payment."

That is so long to wait dec 8th??? lol should I ask the scripture to give me a temporary trial till  purchased? cuz that is way too long to wait lol. 

Yea u can do that, most scripters give a 24hr trial for a premium script, but i have to say yeah that is a long time to wait, stupid paypal :P

Well, if you can get an admin to refund that payment, or somehow cancel it, you could try re-doing the payment using a different payment method than eCheck. Most payment methods are instant.

I did not even know there were other payment options, it just automatically directed me to paypay. Either way, I don't know how I would feel typing my cc information. What other methods of payments are there if refunding wold be the ultimate choice?

I did not even know there were other payment options, it just automatically directed me to paypay. Either way, I don't know how I would feel typing my cc information. What other methods of payments are there if refunding wold be the ultimate choice?

I mean another payment method within paypal