Dispute Against KoozerM

Imnewsoz

Please watch the video of our chat script.  When I went to recover it, the email address it wanted to get back account was the same one I sent money to.  That is when I charged back.  Here is proof, I also show this email address in the video when I ask him about it.

Thanks.  Please review carefully.

Please also note this seller is not verified.  It is clear I was given incorrect information about the account as I could not even recover it myself.  The account was recovered by his email address -- it shows the first 3 letters + some of the ending (can't remember exactly) letters asking if you have access to that email.  I do not believe it is a coincidence that it matched perfectly, let alone I wanted nothing to do with the account after it was recovered even though I purchased a membership for it.

Please also note this seller is not verified.  It is clear I was given incorrect information about the account as I could not even recover it myself.  The account was recovered by his email address -- it shows the first 3 letters + some of the ending (can't remember exactly) letters asking if you have access to that email.  I do not believe it is a coincidence that it matched perfectly, let alone I wanted nothing to do with the account after it was recovered even though I purchased a membership for it.

I've hidden some of the evidence because it contained personal information. Do you have proof of the fact it matches with the e-mail that was used when the account got recovered?

What made you think you could chargeback without speaking to the user about it thoroughly and immediatly block him?

I've hidden some of the evidence because it contained personal information. Do you have proof of the fact it matches with the e-mail that was used when the account got recovered?

Thank you.  I do not, however notice that the account recovery information he provided me did NOT work for a recovery at all...but he recovered it with ease?  I do not have proof of the original email because it asked me when I went to recover it, I read the partial email, and I did not connect them together until afterwards when I decided to look back to my PayPal transaction.

What made you think you could chargeback without speaking to the user about it thoroughly and immediatly block him?

I felt it was only fair.  Getting screwed over for $80 2 days after purchasing did not seem right.  I knew he would get the account back as soon as I charged back.  There is no coincidence.  And he was on vacation? -- Immediately following selling the account and it being recovered by (apparently) someone else.  We both recovered around the exact same time, but I got my response over a day before him?  Conveniently timed, once he saw the chargeback.  

He should not have sold me an account with incorrect recover information where the real recovery information was known to only him or potentially some unknown person.  I asked him specifically in the Skype chat.  He did not say "no one else knows" -- he seemed clueless who would know.  He said "idk - I'm pretty sure im the only one - but I didn't recover it" <-- where is any sense in that response as a seller?

This is frustrating, I enjoy the service here and I have purchased many scripts as well as VIP membership regularly.  What case he has other than he started the dispute on the forums before I did? 

Thank you.  I do not, however notice that the account recovery information he provided me did NOT work for a recovery at all...but he recovered it with ease?  I do not have proof of the original email because it asked me when I went to recover it, I read the partial email, and I did not connect them together until afterwards when I decided to look back to my PayPal transaction.

I felt it was only fair.  Getting screwed over for $80 2 days after purchasing did not seem right.  I knew he would get the account back as soon as I charged back.  There is no coincidence.  And he was on vacation? -- Immediately following selling the account and it being recovered by (apparently) someone else.  We both recovered around the exact same time, but I got my response over a day before him?  Conveniently timed, once he saw the chargeback.  

He should not have sold me an account with incorrect recover information where the real recovery information was known to only him or potentially some unknown person.  I asked him specifically in the Skype chat.  He did not say "no one else knows" -- he seemed clueless who would know.  He said "idk - I'm pretty sure im the only one - but I didn't recover it" <-- where is any sense in that response as a seller?

This is frustrating, I enjoy the service here and I have purchased many scripts as well as VIP membership regularly.  What case he has other than he started the dispute on the forums before I did? 

You should've opened a dispute against him then, but I understand where you're coming from.

I'm waiting for OP to explain as of why he is able to recover the account, but your request was denied whilst you submitted both the same information.

Also OP may want to give an explanationhow the account has been recovered? You're the orginal owner, so what's the deal with that?

You should've opened a dispute against him then, but I understand where you're coming from.

I'm waiting for OP to explain as of why he is able to recover the account, but your request was denied whilst you submitted both the same information.

I see that now going back to the forum.  Thank you -- and I apologize for the mess this turned into.

I gave you all the info you needed to recover the account.

I recovered it with ease because the ip matched mine of course theyre not going to let you recover it.

You sent a recovery and it got denied. I sent one the same exact time as you and you expect to have won the account over me when my ip matched the account.

I gave you all the info you needed to recover the account.

I recovered it with ease because the ip matched mine of course theyre not going to let you recover it.

You sent a recovery and it got denied. I sent one the same exact time as you and you expect to have won the account over me when my ip matched the account.

Also OP may want to give an explanation how the account has been recovered? You're the orginal owner, so what's the deal with that?

Explain.

Also OP may want to give an explanation how the account has been recovered? You're the orginal owner, so what's the deal with that?

Explain.

I play games called rsps's which have data base leaks, I assume they got it off the database leak because there was a recent one that contained my details.

• Administrator

I play games called rsps's which have data base leaks, I assume they got it off the database leak because there was a recent one that contained my details.

That has to be the biggest load of bull shit, I've ever heard. Yet he can't recover it with the information you gave him, yet other randoms can?

I want you to video you recovering with the information visible and that its getting accepted with the information you gave him.

• Like 12

That has to be the biggest load of bull shit, I've ever heard. Yet he can't recover it with the information you gave him, yet other randoms can?

I want you to video you recovering with the information visible and that its getting accepted with the information you gave him.

it'd be pretty pointless since i still have access to the account