CombatAIO by Assume and Wussupwussup development log

Assume

I got back from my vacation on the 19th and I am now working on porting CombatAIO over from Advertising other bots isn't allowed. to OSbot. Once I look over the API and adjust the script to work with the abstract API OSbot uses it shouldn't take long.

I don't have any current videos but I'll post some proggies, screenshots, and the video posted when the script originally came out. 

6b18087bc4.png

3461e508d0.png

76917a3355.png

652c966306.png

b13b274032.png

762108e6c6.png

df6578387a.png

3h2AN.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhFo0ws592w

fedbe6f330.jpg

Edited by Assume

Banned from Advertising other bots isn't allowed., now here?!

He didn't refund a user that was having trouble with the script. If any moderator or such would like I can send them the link to the dispute...

Incorrect. I banned a users authorization code who was slandering my script. There's no reason to go into it. I did not scam him as my Terms of Service stated EVERYTHING I did was allowed. He agreed to the Terms of Service when he purchased the script. They have hated me since I applied for scripter and was denied and a 15 page thread was made with my customers yelling at them. They were as happy to ban me as they were with Divinius. 

Edited by Assume

He didn't refund a user that was having trouble with the script. If any moderator or such would like I can send them the link to the dispute...

Incorrect. I banned a users authorization code who was slandering my script. There's no reason to go into it. I did not scam him as my Terms of Service stated EVERYTHING I did was allowed. He agreed to the Terms of Service when he purchased the script. 

If that was true, then why were you banned? Shouldn't you be unbanned?

Incorrect. I banned a users authorization code who was slandering my script. There's no reason to go into it. I did not scam him as my Terms of Service stated EVERYTHING I did was allowed. He agreed to the Terms of Service when he purchased the script. 

Read the line I added after you responded. 

He thinks his ToS out-beats the Advertising other bots isn't allowed. rules. 

If that is the case, that is not an acceptable logic lol

What Advertising other bots isn't allowed. rules? They made a site wide premium script ToS AFTER they banned me. Don't act like you know everything that happened. 

Edited by Assume

100% of Advertising other bots isn't allowed. staff is stupid. They're completely unreasonable, and never admit that they're wrong.