Buying Maxed main [including prayer]

Chiefy

Just to let you know, not many will accept paypal from you with the amount of feedback's you have. I suggest paying a little extra and buying from someone with relatively high feedback (Using osrs gp, not PP) to ensure maximum safety. 

Well, PP is ensured obviously as you send PP to friends/family and you can't retrieve it...

I'm paying Cash not gp... Since prices are different and for my feedback i'm here as a serious buying doesn't mean nothing about feedback.

on PA someone offered me a 2028 with everything for $400 (prayer/cmb) But if someone on here is willing to sell a account cheaper for what im looking for is 126 combat with 99 cmb stats including prayer i don't care for skills i will buy it.

Let me know guys

Well, PP is ensured obviously as you send PP to friends/family and you can't retrieve it...

I'm paying Cash not gp... Since prices are different and for my feedback i'm here as a serious buying doesn't mean nothing about feedback.

on PA someone offered me a 2028 with everything for $400 (prayer/cmb) But if someone on here is willing to sell a account cheaper for what im looking for is 126 combat with 99 cmb stats including prayer i don't care for skills i will buy it.

Let me know guys

Feedback is actually a big factor here. But what i said was just my opinion as well as many others too :p you'd be better off buying it from PA tbh. 

Let me know guys

Sending money via friends/family is easily reversible (you can charge back), and not to mention making a business transaction via friends/family is against PayPal policy.  Now, I am selling a maxed melee account for GP or Skrill.  To me, it wouldn't seem that hard to buy gold and pay for an account with that. Just my 2 cents.

Probably the only way someone would accept paypal from someone with no feedback would be if you can provide a photo of your ID as well as proof that your paypal account is fully verified.

Like i said before i'm a serious buying so obviously my PP is fully Verified including i can provide ID.

Anyways my offer is up till tomorrow, since i get paid tomorrow i will be buying the 2028 if no one here would sell.

It's possible to achieve the fully verified status while still not technically being at 100% (limitations including adding and requesting money). Usually by way of not verifying your identity. Be ready to screenshot your full paypal status section, not just the bar at the top of the website.

Edited by zawmbee