Meanwhile in an alternate relaity

NoahTheWeebWolf

Hmm, I dunno if I could get over that, but hell if she was down, who am I to deny her.

Yeah I know what you mean. I doubt my friend and I would ever date even post transition(has almost nothing to do with previously being a guy it's more complex than that sadly).

Exactly and if you two area already good friends you know you're compatible. That's what I mean.

Yeah I know what you mean. I doubt my friend and I would ever date even post transition(has almost nothing to do with previously being a guy it's more complex than that sadly).

Exactly and if you two area already good friends you know you're compatible. That's what I mean.

Noah, are you a girl ;)?

• Like 1

Noah, are you a girl wink.png?

Jesus christ no. I mean yes I have some of the straightest long blonde hair you'll ever see. Even @Anne was jealous of my hair.

But no I am masculine as fuck. 6'1 and I have a beard(not to mention the obvious twig and berries). However I am on the skinnier side though(175 pounds) and I also wax my eye brows.

When I don't wear a beard I do look rather androgynous though but given my height,shoulders,jaw line  it's more likely I am a guy.

Oh and the obvious adams apple.

Tl:Dr

definitely a guy but cares too much about his own appearance.