Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

New Update (v51)

- Guthan mode improved
- Added 'Armour tab' to setup, use this with Guthan mode.
- Changes to eating system
- Changes to key system - keyboard now functional as before
- Dialogues improved

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys! More updates coming up!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Czar said:

New Update (v51)

- Guthan mode improved
- Added 'Armour tab' to setup, use this with Guthan mode.
- Changes to eating system
- Changes to key system - keyboard now functional as before
- Dialogues improved

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys! More updates coming up!

Guthans mode still doesn't re-equip my original armor :(

edit: I just realized your post said it can take 24 hours... its only been 10 ? sorry ill wait 

Edited by pkergod
  • Like 1

Hey Czar,

So I purchased the script and expected things to run smoothly like your other scripts. Im primarily using this for training up low level accounts before membs and it constantly will get stuck trying to go through the door answering the security questions. it sat there for probably like 15-20 minutes. Im glad I caught it when I did or else I probably would've gotten the hammer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2018 at 9:14 AM, Dream Maker said:

Hey Czar,

So I purchased the script and expected things to run smoothly like your other scripts. Im primarily using this for training up low level accounts before membs and it constantly will get stuck trying to go through the door answering the security questions. it sat there for probably like 15-20 minutes. Im glad I caught it when I did or else I probably would've gotten the hammer.

Can you post screenshots of the script if it got stuck on a door? I will fix it ASAP :D

In the meantime I will run some tests, please state which settings you used, which npcs etc.

Hiya Czar,

I purchased the script this morning and I've been having a great time, well over 8 hours of botting already. Something that stopped my progress was the script decided to run to edgeville bank and log in and out multiple times? I noticed something similar happened to someone else and it was the break handler that made this happen? Since then I've turned the break handler off and it's working perfectly again. Except I was wondering if there's any way to get the break handler to work without it bugging out and logging in and out over and over? 

Any advise would be appreciated :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure you entered which npc to fight, and auto retaliate enabled, and make sure you set the correct marker on the map (script setup)

For doors I will make some changes and tweaks to the first level so it does it faster and more stable.

For breaks, did you break at bank or custom break tile?

Thanks guys :D

[INFO][Bot #1][11/08 01:18:19 PM]: Walking to fight pos: [x=2151, y=5307, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/08 01:18:19 PM]: Attempting to negotiate obstacle at: [x=2149, y=5302, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/08 01:18:20 PM]: Tackling obstacle at ([x=2149, y=5302, z=0])
[INFO][Bot #1][11/08 01:18:24 PM]: Attempting to negotiate obstacle at: [x=2149, y=5302, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/08 01:18:25 PM]: Trying again... [x=2149, y=5301, z=0] is the next one
[INFO][Bot #1][11/08 01:18:27 PM]: Walking to fight pos: [x=2151, y=5307, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/08 01:18:27 PM]: Attempting to negotiate obstacle at: [x=2149, y=5302, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/08 01:18:29 PM]: Walking to fight pos: [x=2151, y=5307, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/08 01:18:30 PM]: Tackling obstacle at ([x=2149, y=5302, z=0])
[INFO][Bot #1][11/08 01:18:33 PM]: Exception in script thread: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at perfect.scripting.b.d.Aux.m(yi:182)
	at perfect.scripting.b.d.a.NUL.h(ql:784)
	at perfect.scripting.b.c.nuL.h(xg:425)
	at perfect.scripting.b.c.nuL.A(xg:227)
	at perfect.scripting.b.c.nuL.h(xg:803)
	at perfect.scripting.b.c.nuL.J(xg:792)
	at b.a.a.CoN.C(lo:261)
	at b.a.nUL.onLoop(mh:709)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(sk:36)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Bot works great! But when i pick a diff place in 3rd floor it keeps on clicking the same door over and over for like a minute then it'll somehow work

EDIT: it's still not bad though here is a 6hr prog

Untitled.png

Edited by notshi
  • Like 1