Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

On 2/16/2017 at 7:01 PM, Czar said:

Don't worry the individual scripts (ankou script, flesh crawler script, etc) all load the complete AIO stronghold script, I converted all individual scripts to load the AIO one (all 4 npcs/stronghold levels) :D

Thank you for this, I thought I was going to have rebuy the whole package. 

19 hours ago, Czar said:

F4 key will just set the breaks tile (to the players current tile) that's it :D once breaks are about to trigger (10 minutes before), the script will go to the exact tile.

As for save config yep very easy to add, will definitely be added in next version :D ^^

ooo. alright.

got a suggestion. would be alot better if like the bot goes out one gate on the stronghold just outside the monsters location, like 30secs before the breaks about to trigger. its just alot more efficient.

• Like 1

What seems to be the problem, is the safespot mode attacking npcs too far away or something? :s 

Btw guys as for saving/loading setup interface settings, it's almost ready, I had to re-write the script structure to make it possible, converted a lot of code from the AIO fighter script since it already has a built engine for saving/loading