Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

Do i need to set it to withdraw B2P from bank or just don't do anything?

I'm confused because I did that and it afk'd at varrock west for god knows how long with 84 b2p still left in the inv.

So if I don't add anything to withdraw from bank it doesn't let me start the script and says I don't have any food set.

So I "grab inventory" with some peaches and b2p in my inv and it works but then at some point it is teleporting to varrock for some reason and afk's at the bank.

Edited by Bud Trichs
  • Like 1

For some reason it doesn't bank. I'm at Fleshies with a full inventory of Tuna and twice I came back to it dead in Lumby just idling (I had deathwalk set but it didn't do it, I also had Glory teleport enabled but it didn't use it). I then sat through it w/o Glory and once inventory is full and Tuna is done it just keeps fighting. Hasn't banked yet :/

• Like 1

Deathwalking turns off banking, so you can either deathwalk or either bank, not both, I will rename the option to 'Avoid banking' in the next update

I will most likely add a separate button for deathwalk so that it will actually deathwalk, apologies for the confusing option naming ohmy.png Update coming up smile.png

For B2P tabs, I made it go to bank if there are no b2p tabs left. If you have b2p tabs and the client is not detecting, then restart client, but this should only happen rarely when using mirror-mode client, not regular client. For even better results, remove all non-peaches food and start the script with b2p tabs and peaches in inventory, the script will just continue :D It should still work without, but I really don't know what to say because b2p is working flawlessly for me :o

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Deathwalking turns off banking, so you can either deathwalk or either bank, not both, I will rename the option to 'Avoid banking' in the next update

I will most likely add a separate button for deathwalk so that it will actually deathwalk, apologies for the confusing option naming ohmy.png Update coming up smile.png

For B2P tabs, I made it go to bank if there are no b2p tabs left. If you have b2p tabs and the client is not detecting, then restart client, but this should only happen rarely when using mirror-mode client, not regular client. For even better results, remove all non-peaches food and start the script with b2p tabs and peaches in inventory, the script will just continue biggrin.png It should still work without, but I really don't know what to say because b2p is working flawlessly for me ohmy.png

I will try the deathwalk option. I'm not sure what was happening but one time I tried not bringing runes to get it to stop banking (didn't realize deathwalk was that option at the time) and i came back to it afk'd at edgeville instead lol. Didn't have glory option checked either.

• Like 1

Ohhh man that makes a lot more sense now lol. I was wondering why it kept just chillin there. Hmm I wonder why it just idles in Lumby tho and never walked back to Edge after dying? Maybe an error on my part?

• Like 1

Hmm :o all scripts on osbot work with breaks, maybe the break timers were too low? The only thing that I added was to make the script go to bank if there are less than 5 minutes toward the next break, so that the breaks don't kick in during combat. I will make this optional I guess, I only added that code to make the script have lower anti ban ^^ :D

im having this problem

DEBUG][08/25 12:09:02 PM]: Loading script id : 800

[DEBUG][08/25 12:09:05 PM]: Loaded script!

[DEBUG][08/25 12:09:05 PM]: Launching script...

[iNFO][bot #1][08/25 12:09:05 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!

[ERROR][bot #1][08/25 12:09:07 PM]: Error in script onStart(): Perfect Stronghold

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1

at perfect.scripting.b.b.nul.c(wo:356)

at perfect.scripting.b.b.nul.B(wo:163)

at perfect.scripting.b.b.nul.<init>(wo:122)

at perfect.scripting.LoopScript.onStart(s:101)

at AUX.onStart(un:122)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.IIIIIiiIIiIi(hn:202)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(hn:61)

at org.osbot.Xb.run(kj:101)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[iNFO][bot #1][08/25 12:09:07 PM]: Terminating script Perfect Stronghold...

[ERROR][bot #1][08/25 12:09:07 PM]: Error in script onExit(): Perfect Stronghold

java.lang.NullPointerException

at perfect.scripting.LoopScript.L(s:670)

at perfect.scripting.LoopScript.onExit(s:435)

at AUX.onExit(un:478)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.IIIIIiiIIiIi(hn:161)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.stop(hn:233)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.stop(hn:245)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(hn:242)

at org.osbot.Xb.run(kj:101)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[iNFO][bot #1][08/25 12:09:07 PM]: Script Perfect Stronghold has exited!

• Like 1

On level 4 ankou, after the script has been running a while it has a tendency to start leaving drops on the ground. Saw death runes and blood runes disappear a couples times.

Okay so what is happening is this.

1) inventory full with half peaches, half bones, and some drops.

2) blood runes on ground

3) leaves blood runes attacks next ankou

4) attacks next ankou....attacks next ankou....attacks next ankou.....

5) eats peach

6) picks up bones to fill blank spot

7) picks up blood runes

Basically if you have full inventory using b2p it wont pick up drops until it needs to get more bones.

Edited by Bud Trichs
  • Like 1

New update! (version v30)

- Added update for ankou looting, now loots if inventory full and inventory contains stackable items (e.g. blood rune), and eats for inventory space if another non-stackable item is lootable

- Added update for script startup affecting some users, please make sure to start the script while logged in ^^ :D

update will be live in less than 24 hours good luck everyone ;)