• No - Let's not risk it, I would rather pay

Th3 AIO Tab Maker

FD2nXkD.png

Update:

ApH3FQ3.png

GPnFuE8.png

Progress

1. GUI - Done

2. Auto Locate Study Room and find a way inside. It will attempt to open doors. - Done

3. Fail-safe from combat randoms, makes sure a door is open in the study room to allow OSBot to run to safe spot - Done

4. Locate butler and request more soft clay - Done

5. Pay butler when needed - done

6. Join home portal back in case it ends up logging out -  Done

7. Paint - done

8. Join host home - Not done

9. Sell and buy soft clay from general store - Not done

10. Fail-safe - Use dinning room bell to summon butler in case butler is too far away - Not done

11. Make it bit more efficient it gets 600-800 tabs P/H I want to make it a solid 700-900. - Not done

Trial download for bug testing.

For the time being it will only work with a butler and stop after 30 minutes, until the release status is decided.

Please post any bugs you find.

Personally I want to release the script for free; however, I'm curious what you guys think.

Edited by Th3

Well considering there is already a tab maker which is made by one of the developers you wont be selling this script, so you only other choice is free smile.png.

He won't? Squashing out competition in such a mannerism.. I would be very surprised if the OSbot staff were that.. small. The staff here are really good, I doubt they would be that petty. If they are, I really am disappointed.

Well considering there is already a tab maker which is made by one of the developers you wont be selling this script, so you only other choice is free smile.png.

That one is out of stock because its %80 broken now.

The only id i use in the script is for the noted soft clay and interfaces. So the script shouldn't need any foreseeable updates because of jagex.

qFXQULP.png

Edited by Th3