What makes you rage in LoL?

Stormtrooper

Earlier I played 4 games in a row where we had a teammate in ranked just leave without telling anyone. I hate it when people do that because it makes it so much harder to win. I have to say that is probably the most annoying thing LoL that i hate, when people leave the game.
What does everyone else find annoying?

I find it annoying when supports have wards, and fail to ward a bush during a fight, so we end up losing vision of the enemy, which gives the enemy an advantage to get in more damage.

Also, when junglers come to gank my lane, and then end up feeding the enemy lane a double buff.

I can go on all day with shit that pisses me off in this game.

I find it annoying when supports have wards, and fail to ward a bush during a fight, so we end up losing vision of the enemy, which gives the enemy an advantage to get in more damage.

Also, when junglers come to gank my lane, and then end up feeding the enemy lane a double buff.

I can go on all day with shit that pisses me off in this game.

Agree with all your saying, I also hate teammates who leave you for dead in a fight that your winning. Right now taking a break from LoL, shit done pissed me off today lol.

what pisses me off is junglers who refuse to gank when lanes are over extended :( or have to be level 6/have ulti in order to gank. 

pisses me off at supports who farm in lane while adc is there. when adc is not its fine..

pisses me off when people lose their lane.. when its even like 1v1 or 2v2

pisses me off when i have to play elise.. annoying ass beach.

pisses me off when people come into lane and steal farm!

league pisses me off.