PPOSB - AFK Splasher

ProjectPact

Hey Pat, I've encountered a problem with the script. It's happened about two times so far in about five hours, where my character doesn't splash on the monster any more due to the twenty minute randoms. I think if you made the script click on the monster you're splashing on every time the anti-ban kicks in, it'd be an easy fix to the problem. Thanks!

• Like 2

Hey Pat, I've encountered a problem with the script. It's happened about two times so far in about five hours, where my character doesn't splash on the monster any more due to the twenty minute randoms. I think if you made the script click on the monster you're splashing on every time the anti-ban kicks in, it'd be an easy fix to the problem. Thanks!

Thanks for the report! Will look into this when I get back home!

Every time the script dc's or take a break, it doesn't continue anymore. It logs in but won't go past the "click here to continue" phase. Any ideas?

This is something to do with OSBot. The script gets overriden by OSBot's login handler. If the problem still exists, please take a picture next time and a picture of the logger, and I can file a bug report for you :)

got banned today after setting it up after about an hour.. whats the low ban rate?

Were you running other scripts as well? Do you have other bots? What were you doing?

I am however sorry for your loss though. And there is an extremely low ban rate for the script. You are actually the first person to have reported a ban, I would consider that a pretty low rate. :p but there are a lot of other factors that go into getting banned. Jagex can easily detect if your client is modified, or has been. Basically it is how well OSBot's injection code is determines how hard it is for Jagex to realize that. Jagex also can trace IP's. So if you are running multiple accounts, that throws flags up for Jagex. There are so many factors that play into it, that it's seriously hard to point at just one.

I am going to be looking over the script in detail after my test early next week and rewrite some stuff.

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to ProjectPact's AFK Splasher
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AFK Splasher