PPOSB - AFK Splasher

ProjectPact

Alright everyone! I would like to apologize for the delay of the update. However, I went above and beyond and rewrote pretty much 90% of the script! All interactions are now OSBot's, so if there are any problems, please let me know and I will file a bug report! :)

A LOT of updates!

Users may now choose on of the following spells:

- Wind Strike, Confuse, Water Strike, Earth Strike, Weaken, Fire StrikeWind Bolt, Curse, Water Bolt, Earth Bolt, Fire Bolt, Crumble UndeadWind Blast, Water Blast, Iban Blast, Magic DartEarth Blast, Fire Blast, Saradomin strike, Claws of Guthix, Flames of Zamorak, Wind Wave, Water Wave, Earth Wave, Fire Wave, & Stun.

I've also fixed the bug that would keep clicking the spell when you were auto castings... now you just have to select the option on the GUI and it won't auto click for you :)

checks the appropriate conditions for every spell on the list (runes, level, staffs, etc..)

Hope you guys enjoy the update! Please let me know if there is anything wrong!

- ProjectPact

Its seemed to gotten quicker while i was away on 1096/hr now

http://prntscr.com/9nobgj

Edit: Would be nice if you could add deadmode option for example if a player suicides on you with a dds in hoping poisons kills you later on it will log out asap

What do you mean? Just be able to recognize if you are poisoned, and if you are to logout?

• 2 weeks later...

I paid for this script yesterday, but its still not in my collection so i cant even use it?

how long is this going to take?

Unfortunately I don't have any control over any of that, so I'm not too sure. Try sending a message to Maldesto! :) He is the go to guy for payment stuff! :p

• Mio changed the title to ProjectPact's AFK Splasher
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AFK Splasher