PPOSB - AFK Splasher

ProjectPact

does the "anti-ban" decrese xp/h?

Depends which anti ban is being performed! Sometimes it goes off the screen for a few seconds. Sometimes it will check a stat, but a lot of times it does anti bans that don't really hurt XP too much, like simple rotations and adjustments to your camera. So I guess technically it DOES, it's just minor.

Just testing atm, when using curse etc it has a very slow reaction to click on curse right after it has casted its spell. Maybe do it slightly faster?

I Will have to test. I know for a fact it was working perfectly at the fastest speed possible a few days ago, however the client has been updated and a lot of interaction reports have been made saying interactions are iffy. I'm not sure if this only accounts for NPC's, or it has moved onto widgets as well. I will have more time to test at the end of this week. It's finals week and I have some other things I gotta get done :p Will look ASAP though!

Just bought the script. I'm not sure what you consider anti-ban, but this script is literally continuing to click fire strike and click random mice. Even if it is already under attack by one, it will either continuously click the spell and attack it, or it will attempt to attack other rats..

I have already written the fix! Just gotta finish finals before releasing! I am done tomorrow! <3

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to ProjectPact's AFK Splasher
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AFK Splasher