PPOSB - AFK Splasher

ProjectPact

Can you make it so we can select fire bolt? I would like to use fire bolt in dmm smile.png

For dmm it would also be nice if it just put the spell on autocast and attacks the npc with rightclick instead of using the spell on the npc.

Gotta push the newest version! I'll have it out soon! Really busy with finals :(

Edited by ProjectPact

Can you make it so we can select fire bolt? I would like to use fire bolt in dmm smile.png

For dmm it would also be nice if it just put the spell on autocast and attacks the npc with rightclick instead of using the spell on the npc.

Agree 10x with the autocast. Good script but the bot should primarily just reclick every couple of minutes to stay logged in/dismiss randoms.

Yeah nvm my account just got permabanned after using this for 8 hours. Wont be needing your updates anymore.

I've used this to 86 Mage right now and use no breaks and mirror mode and have had zero ban.

Also, we can't say it was the script that got you banned for sure when there are many other variables that take place when botting! For instance your ip being flagged, you receiving a delayed banned, Jagex finding out your using an injection.... Literally so many things. If I were you, I would start buy looking into getting a proxy and logging in under a new IP. I would also look into mirror mode if you aren't using it already. Mirror mode doesn't prevent bans, it lowers your chances. Also, I would recommend deleting your random.dat files that RuneScape stores on your computer. Try not to not on Thursdays as well. That usually gets a lot of people!

Once again I'm sorry about the ban, however try following some of those steps I mentioned above! If you need help, let me know! :D

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1

I've used this to 86 Mage right now and use no breaks and mirror mode and have had zero ban.

Also, we can't say it was the script that got you banned for sure when there are many other variables that take place when botting! For instance your ip being flagged, you receiving a delayed banned, Jagex finding out your using an injection.... Literally so many things. If I were you, I would start buy looking into getting a proxy and logging in under a new IP. I would also look into mirror mode if you aren't using it already. Mirror mode doesn't prevent bans, it lowers your chances. Also, I would recommend deleting your random.dat files that RuneScape stores on your computer. Try not to not on Thursdays as well. That usually gets a lot of people!

Once again I'm sorry about the ban, however try following some of those steps I mentioned above! If you need help, let me know! biggrin.png

What does the random.dat file do, and is Thursday like a common bot busting day?

• Mio changed the title to ProjectPact's AFK Splasher
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AFK Splasher