PPOSB - AFK Splasher

ProjectPact

For some reason the script starts doing this.

https://gyazo.com/d303348e4eab9cb2147833c809172820

While that is happening it says State: Waiting. But it is actually splashing.

The cast counter seems to be broken for me aswell 0/0 casts.

The splash method is using OSBot's handling! Thanks for the GIF, I will be making a report log to the developers so they can hopefully fix this! I just need a little more information.

Client version?

Mirror or injection?

How often does this happen?

Can you repeat it?

What spell were you casting?

The splash method is using OSBot's handling! Thanks for the GIF, I will be making a report log to the developers so they can hopefully fix this! I just need a little more information.

Client version?

Mirror or injection?

How often does this happen?

Can you repeat it?

What spell were you casting?

Injection

This happens whenever you run the script and click either magic or inventory tab.

My settings were, Antiban on, Fire strike spell, Autocast yes

Also there is a way to kind of fix this. If you spam rightclick somewhere else on screen it might give up trying to open tabs. But very often when i try fixing it like that it tries to logout and exits the script instead.

Edit: I think i managed to figure out exactly how to recreate this. It happens whenever you start the script without magic tab open.

I don't think the error is on Osbot's part more likely to be part of your scripts logic. Like if it starts without magic tab open then open magic tab but then it wants to return to the inventory but wait no we have to open magic tab etc.

Edited by September

Injection

This happens whenever you run the script and click either magic or inventory tab.

My settings were, Antiban on, Fire strike spell, Autocast yes

Also there is a way to kind of fix this. If you spam rightclick somewhere else on screen it might give up trying to open tabs. But very often when i try fixing it like that it tries to logout and exits the script instead.

Edit: I think i managed to figure out exactly how to recreate this. It happens whenever you start the script without magic tab open.

I don't think the error is on Osbot's part more likely to be part of your scripts logic. Like if it starts without magic tab open then open magic tab but then it wants to return to the inventory but wait no we have to open magic tab etc.

Nope, the error exists in OSBot's casting methods. They automatically handle tab interactions. I will be making an error report later on today. Thanks for the information!

Hello, i bought ur script, used it for some time but now it got removed from my scipt list...

Hey bud! This is a bug going around within OSBot. I'm not too sure why it does it or how it does it, but your scripts are in your client selector, just not on your purchased scripts on the SDN page. Refresh the scripts on your client and it should show up!

Hello, i bought ur script, used it for some time but now it got removed from my scipt list...

Hey bud! This is a bug going around within OSBot. I'm not too sure why it does it or how it does it. Try contacting Maldesto, and he should be able to get the script back into your selector! Edited by ProjectPact

• Mio changed the title to ProjectPact's AFK Splasher
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AFK Splasher