Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Not yet but we would love to have it in the script. The main thing that needs to be coded is the luring part so the bot can find npcs, lure them to position then start blackjacking. Atm it's not viable but maybe in the future.

But regardless, with ardy knights and no cape I'm getting ~70k xp/hr already reached 70 thieving going for 99 I'm currently doing a botting series on youtube and so far so good ^^ :D

Trials enabled gl guys :)

23 hours ago, Czar said:

Not yet but we would love to have it in the script. The main thing that needs to be coded is the luring part so the bot can find npcs, lure them to position then start blackjacking. Atm it's not viable but maybe in the future.

But regardless, with ardy knights and no cape I'm getting ~70k xp/hr already reached 70 thieving going for 99 I'm currently doing a botting series on youtube and so far so good ^^ :D

Trials enabled gl guys :)

What would you say, is the safest way with no rush to reach 99 thieving on a regular mid-level account?

• Like 1

The way I'm doing it is men to 5, tea stall to 38 (I don't have fruit stalls unlocked, I only did 30 min botting sessions there followed by 2 hour breaks), master farmer to 55 (1 hour botting sessions, too many players around for me to feel safe so I did 1 hour runs) then with ardy knights in a populated world they seem to lure the ardy knight near the bank and so i'm currently doing those - I'm going for 99 right here. I don't have 50 agil on my new account so I don't have the rogue set nor the ardy cape, but I am using dodgy necklaces ^^ :D I'm doing it the slow way because I want to avoid bans for my botting series vids.

EDIT:

Also guys forgot to mention I have vyres unlocked, how do you guys want me to add support for them? I see there are a lot of npcs do you just want to chosoe your own npc and pickpocket it then bank, repeat? I'll check out various guides in the meantime :D

Edited by Czar

1 minute ago, Czar said:

The way I'm doing it is men to 5, tea stall to 38 (I don't have fruit stalls unlocked, I only did 30 min botting sessions there followed by 2 hour breaks), master farmer to 55 (1 hour botting sessions, too many players around for me to feel safe so I did 1 hour runs) then with ardy knights in a populated world they seem to lure the ardy knight near the bank and so i'm currently doing those - I'm going for 99 right here. I don't have 50 agil on my new account so I don't have the rogue set nor the ardy cape, but I am using dodgy necklaces ^^ :D I'm doing it the slow way because I want to avoid bans for my botting series vids.

Ah cool, i'm already 50 thieving atm, hand done, would you say doing ardy knights for like 2-3 hours a day with breaks inbetween and weekends  off would be reliable?

6 minutes ago, Ulquiorra said:

Ah cool, i'm already 50 thieving atm, hand done, would you say doing ardy knights for like 2-3 hours a day with breaks inbetween and weekends  off would be reliable?

2-3 hours a day yeah - if that's the only thing you're botting for the entire day then you're playing it safe yes. But if switching it up then I can't say for sure until I know what else you're botting. If you're ever unsure about botting, what I like to do is have like a side account which does all the testing/botting and seeing if that account gets banned - if not then i'll do it on my main/more valued accounts. Just don't do multi-log botting that's super risky unless you know what you're doing with proxies etc. Generally with p2p accounts if you get banned after low botting hours you'll get hit with a temp/2 day ban instead of a perm ban which is usually for like 24/7 botting. And even if you do get banned jagex allow you to appeal to get the account unbanned after a couple weeks anyway. I know the goal is to avoid bans but just throwing that out there :)

• Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO