Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

That seems exaggerated, make sure you know how to bot before you start posting recommendations ..

As for rogue chests, just make sure to bring prayer potions, some food (<5 sharks perhaps) and start at the rogue chests biggrin.png

EDIT here's some tips:

Delete jagexcache, store.dat and random.dat and try again, use proxies or change your ip, avoid botting in multiple accounts at once, try to not appear like a bot, reply to messages, avoid getting macroing reports, do something legit for a while etc.

Edited by Czar

I just got banned, 5 minutes ago botting on dmm 24/7 at knights biggrin.png great script tho if used in intervals and if done smart.

just wanted to see how long i could go, got to rank 10 on the leaderboards for theiving

Edit: i already had a ban for botting previously on that account

Edited by kailax

nooo why did you bot on an account that was banned before sad.png

EDIT: 

Well if there was a ban wave yesterday (or maybe the ban was from osrs update = avoid!!), then I guess the best time to start botting is now, because now they will not go looking for bots until next week/month, so START BOTTING RIGHT NOW!!

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

hey Czar, love the script! i follow your botting guides, and i learned first hand DO NOT BOT 2 ACCOUNTS AT ONCE PER IP! however when i did the first inventory of Heroes on the second wave at the bank i got this

[no assigned locations found 2, report to  czar for: [Hero (80)]

on another note, will there be a slight chance on the next update you add paladins at ardy castle with banking by castle?

Edited by 3hituboned
  • Like 1

Hey,

I would also like to test it out. Thanks in advance

never mind, bought it already haha

Btw the slider is definatly recommended. I have 72 hp and 36 hp at lowest when thieving a high lvl guy can still 2 hit me. I would like to keep it way higher. Thanks for adding that.

very happy with the script!

Edited by LeDz01
  • Like 1

What is this option?

The text is squished together as you see, and I'm unable to read it.

Also, I'm getting the "no assigned locations found" error for HAM male/females

Seems I can hardly bank with anything. Script has a status message at the top saying there is a new version available - but I've tried restarting and redownloading OSBot to no avail.

Edited by zawmbee

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO