Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

1 hour ago, phamxboa said:

lmao thanks!! haha I guess you remember me from my ban post 😛

^^ :D Personally I believe that it's possible to bot after a 2 day but, but it's crucially important to change the activity. With that being said, lemme know how the thiever goes, I'm currently pickpocketting elves getting around 2m/hr without the shadow veil spell and almost 90 thieving :doge: 

On 10/7/2021 at 6:18 PM, Czar said:

^^ :D Personally I believe that it's possible to bot after a 2 day but, but it's crucially important to change the activity. With that being said, lemme know how the thiever goes, I'm currently pickpocketting elves getting around 2m/hr without the shadow veil spell and almost 90 thieving :doge: 

Does this bot support the use of shadow veil?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MoistScripts said:

Does this bot support the use of shadow veil?

Shadow veil is in beta atm, it supports casting the spell but not withdrawing cosmics, so you gotta have them prepared in inventory. Other than that it should work smoothly, gave you a trial so you can test it out.

Note: the only reason it's in beta is because I haven't personally tested it, but a reliable source has tested it. I have copy + pasted a similar spell (Magic Imbue) and changed the name to (Shadow Veil) and retained all anti-ban and other logic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO