Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

How about with these settings: Zoom out camera, keep reaction timer low (ideally 50ms), keep run on :D Otherwise where is it failing, I'll take a look now. I know that it's missing banking/stamina support but they will be added as soon as I get around to it. If it fails also please tell me the index number, there is a number on the overlay which tells you which step it's currently at, it'll help with referencing.

EDIT: Disclaimer: rogues den and blackjacking are not supported and are both not advertised as being supported, it's a work in progress don't buy the script for those features because they're not supported officially.

With that being said I'm always accepting feedback/criticism so I can add those flawlessly

EDIT 2:

Posted update v217.1, you guys should see some improvements

Edited by Czar

9 hours ago, vitanet said:

any eta on rouge den ?

Rogue den banking? Or some sort of other issues please confirm. Otherwise if hanking: I kind of paused development on this since a dedicated rogues den script was released after we had released it on this script, but if people are still interested then I can continue it, would take a couple days.

On 5/27/2021 at 2:14 PM, Biggums said:

So when doing the fruit stalls in Kourend, the script clicks the same spot every time it loots the stall.

This repetitive nature of the script worries me, is this intentional or is this something that could be fixed?

It is intentional, way better to click same place and not move mouse rather than move the mouse each time it clicks.  That’s a major flag for ban and we must avoid. Fewer botted interactions (in this case mouse movements) are best. As usual I can always add an option to vary the mouse positions but I will have to add a warning to it before enabling. Last time I had this a lot of people complained xD but just to be clear I am going to actually check if stalls click the same place, last time I checked only the pickpocket code has that implemented.

On 5/22/2021 at 10:56 AM, UkBenH said:

Honestly blackjacking works so well I assumed it was a finished feature of the script lol.

🙏🏼❤️ Thank you, there is still some work to do for it before I can start advertising. If you notice any issues lemme know. Once we get all the prep done like equipping blackjack, more banking options, more click strategies and full support for mirror then it’s gunna be sweet xD

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO