Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Any luck on resolving this @zed1134 yet? Hmm it may be from the shift key being stuck or something, does it work better if you stop script (or enable keyboard input), click shift to unblock the key and then start again? My best guess is that it's shift-dropping the coins by accident, I will take a look at this now, hasn't happened to me yet but I will investigate <3

No, i even disabled shift drop but the bot still right clicks the coins and drops them?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zed1134 said:

No, i even disabled shift drop but the bot still right clicks the coins and drops them?

I'm investigating why, are these settings similar to yours:

ECCjvtN.png

The output I'm getting is:

oGi5oXZ.gif

I'll keep trying to replicate, fix the issue and help you <3 If you notice anything wrong/dissimilar to your setup please confirm!

5 hours ago, jfire99 said:

99 thieving done :)

Thanks Czar 10/10 script 

99-thieving-script.png

Congrats <3 Added to main thread, cheers to another 99 and hopefully mining is next :D

EDIT:

Can't seem to edit/update this thread, will ask mods for advice. Imgur links keep going away :/

Edited by Czar

17 hours ago, Czar said:

ECCjvtN.png

oGi5oXZ.gif

I'll keep trying to replicate, fix the issue and help you <3 If you notice anything wrong/dissimilar to your setup please confirm!

Congrats <3 Added to main thread, cheers to another 99 and hopefully mining is next :D

EDIT:

Can't seem to edit/update this thread, will ask mods for advice. Imgur links keep going away :/

Yes that is the setup I am running. With 25 food. It will pickpocket perfect till it runs out of food. Once it runs out of food it right click drops the coins and then proceeds to get more food from bank.

Need it to not drop gold.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Czar said:

ECCjvtN.png

oGi5oXZ.gif

EDIT:

Hey man I managed to fix the issue by just making sure I had coin + pouch in inventory before starting.

But now I am encountering another issue.

After about 40 min or so the bot will just stop pickpocketing ardy knights @ ardy bank.

I was checking the logs and it was just spamming this:

``[INFO][Bot #1][03/20 07:24:27 PM]: no success wtf, ?? 39411
[INFO][Bot #1][03/20 07:24:27 PM]: just click pickpocket cmon @@ 011
[INFO][Bot #1][03/20 07:24:27 PM]: no success wtf, ?? 39411``

That was spammed over and over.

It doesnt click or anything, even if I pause and unpause it just doesnt work..wont run for longer then an hour.

Any tip?

• Like 1

Ah that makes sense with the coins thing too now. So this is a general issue and it seems the client is not detecting npcs/inventory items (or only partially detecting) from the osrs client.

Happens either on more populated worlds or when a client runs for a long time, or when frequently changing worlds/logging in and out, etc. there is a nice fix for this I recommend either allocating more memory to the client (if applicable), or better yet have you tried upgrading java jdk to 64 bit (if you're running 32 bit java)? 

NQdJ7MO.png

So it should say (x64 to x32) like above, instead of (x32 to x32) - can you confirm this? Aside from that, restarting client, staying logged out while clients are hooking together, and choosing the world before botting and logging in (ideally members' world) will definitely help. If using mirror mode - what's your reaction timer? Lower is more accurate but uses more resources, if you have 100ms then does 1000ms work better (or vice versa)? If not using mirror mode then it's an entirely different issue regarding the #interact api, which I'll investigate too.

I'll post an update to the script to help reduce memory usage, it should work better in update v217.0 <3 

As for trials enjoy, don't forget to use breaks if you wanna get that sweet 99! <3 Also feel free to post screenshots/results for the main thread ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

I used to be able to run this bot back in the day overnight with no problems...

For some reason now when I am pickpocketing at ardy knights w2 ardy bank where they trap the knight the bot always seems to get stuck or something.

It gets stuck right under the ladder in ardy bank. So im not sure if the bot misclicked and stood upstairs the ardy bank but it went back down and did nothing.

My account sat there for 2 hours doing nothing so probably going to get banned.

The log just spams this:

just click pickpocket cmon @@ 011
[INFO][Bot #1][03/26 05:50:00 PM]: no success wtf, ?? 39411
[INFO][Bot #1][03/26 05:50:00 PM]: just click pickpocket cmon @@ 011
[INFO][Bot #1][03/26 05:50:00 PM]: no success wtf, ?? 39411
[INFO][Bot #1][03/26 05:50:01 PM]: just click pickpocket cmon @@ 011
[INFO][Bot #1][03/26 05:50:01 PM]: no success wtf, ?? 39411

Unforunate because this was my favourite script but I cant trust to run it, after 20-40 min it always gets stuck or doesnt work.

• Like 1

@zed1134 No there shouldn't be a ban from this - any update how's the account going? Also check this post above for solution to make it work better:

On 3/21/2021 at 3:59 AM, Czar said:

Ah that makes sense with the coins thing too now. So this is a general issue and it seems the client is not detecting npcs/inventory items (or only partially detecting) from the osrs client.

Happens either on more populated worlds or when a client runs for a long time, or when frequently changing worlds/logging in and out, etc. there is a nice fix for this I recommend either allocating more memory to the client (if applicable), or better yet have you tried upgrading java jdk to 64 bit (if you're running 32 bit java)? 

NQdJ7MO.png

So it should say (x64 to x32) like above, instead of (x32 to x32) - can you confirm this? Aside from that, restarting client, staying logged out while clients are hooking together, and choosing the world before botting and logging in (ideally members' world) will definitely help. If using mirror mode - what's your reaction timer? Lower is more accurate but uses more resources, if you have 100ms then does 1000ms work better (or vice versa)? If not using mirror mode then it's an entirely different issue regarding the #interact api, which I'll investigate too.

I'll post an update to the script to help reduce memory usage, it should work better in update v217.0 <3 

As for trials enjoy, don't forget to use breaks if you wanna get that sweet 99! <3 Also feel free to post screenshots/results for the main thread ^^ :D

A combination of these will make sure it works better. The code for ardy knights wasn't changed so it should still be running good, but I will keep investigating on why it's not interacting. Also a new client version was just released for #23. I would've suggested to try stealth but mirror is way better for preventing bans.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO