Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

all tiles at rogues den goes in order, but at one point it goes like "140,141,143,142,144" is it supposed to be like that? one time my acc stoped moving right there and logger said stopped moving adding delay on repeat, walked manualy couple squares and it worked, and second attempt failed at same spot, third time succeeded 😆

• Like 1

Thank you. I'll check those tiles too. Energy potions update is just about to be posted too which should be very useful to everyone :D

Vyres - yes I don't know if it's already possible since I don't have them unlocked in-game, but theoretically we could be able to pickpocket from them via [Sticky npc] mode, and selecting the npc manually via clicking on them. The option for click-to-choose npcs to pickpocket only shows up if we enable sticky npc in the setup window @calvinlaw please confirm if you can get this working for vyres! If not don't worry about it I'm levelling & questing up my main to get there as we speak, and then I'll be able to test & add them to the bot

Cake stealing - will take a look at walking under the baker. Breaks, would be a good idea but doesn't osbot's built-in breaks handle them well enough already? I think there's a way to randomise too, but in any case I will definitely add this across all my scripts since I already have something similar coded.

Added screenshots/results to main thread thank you @justind hopefully you continue botting as it was a good run. Mad profit has been made nonetheless ^^ :D

Trials activated enjoy

• Heart 1

On 11/28/2020 at 9:31 AM, justind said:

Mirror mode, loaded up fine after I installed webwalking. Script started normally, I left it alone and checked back 30 minutes later and I had been logged out and banned. Was a Friday so maybe I was flagged for something the day before? Not sure. I got 16m exp off this script, as well as 14m cash and like 15m worth of seeds at least. No regrets!

were you using hardware mouse?

On 12/12/2020 at 4:44 PM, Czar said:

Vyres - yes I don't know if it's already possible since I don't have them unlocked in-game, but theoretically we could be able to pickpocket from them via [Sticky npc] mode, and selecting the npc manually via clicking on them. The option for click-to-choose npcs to pickpocket only shows up if we enable sticky npc in the setup window @calvinlaw please confirm if you can get this working for vyres! If not don't worry about it I'm levelling & questing up my main to get there as we speak, and then I'll be able to test & add them to the bot

Hey, @Czar. Was able to pickpocket Vyre using "sticky NPC"! But it requires babysitting as I don't think the bot supports the bank in that city now, even when I select "Nearest bank" and I am just next to it. Any solution to this? Look forward to adding Vyre officially!

• Like 1

Vyres just waiting until I can unlock it and it's added on day 1. For Fremennik citizens I'll go take a look at those now, in the meantime please use sticky npc mode and manually click the fremennik citizens, it should work as a temporary solution until it's patched.

Strange fruits: good idea, will definitely add this too.

Trials activated enjoy! :D

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO