Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

@Czar @claws42

Well, looks like both I and claws were a part of a ban wave today. Although I saw it coming eventually and knew things had to end, I'm sad it came this week when I was so close to my goal. This post will serve as an update from my recent post regarding my journey to 99. As I previously said, I was going to be testing the master farmer function of this script. I am here today to say that it worked flawlessly for me, even better than ardougne knights actually. My ban this morning was a temporary ban (account had zero offenses) and I believe was just an unlucky coincidence that sounds like happened to a few other people as well. Regarding my use with the master farmer function, it worked impeccably. For background,  I was level 99 and did not fail pickpockets. I thieved in the north house of Hosidius for 4 hours roughly every day, usually 2 hour sessions twice a day. I did farming runs in between. My account is an ironman. I am absolutely set on herblore exp and potions because of this script. It obtained me over 3m exp post-99 at master farmers. I will post a screenshot of the seeds I obtained through this script. It is over 450 ranarr seeds and over 100 snapdragons. Amazing. Still no pet unfortunately though, 16.5m dry!

@Czar @claws42

Well, looks like both I and claws were a part of a ban wave today. Although I saw it coming eventually and knew things had to end, I'm sad it came this week when I was so close to my goal. This post will serve as an update from my recent post regarding my journey to 99. As I previously said, I was going to be testing the master farmer function of this script. I am here today to say that it worked flawlessly for me, even better than ardougne knights actually. My ban this morning was a temporary ban (account had zero offenses) and I believe was just an unlucky coincidence that sounds like happened to a few other people as well. Regarding my use with the master farmer function, it worked impeccably. For background,  I was level 99 and did not fail pickpockets. I thieved in the north house of Hosidius for 4 hours roughly every day, usually 2 hour sessions twice a day. I did farming runs in between. My account is an ironman. I am absolutely set on herblore exp and potions because of this script. It obtained me over 3m exp post-99 at master farmers. I will post a screenshot of the seeds I obtained through this script. It is over 450 ranarr seeds and over 100 snapdragons. Amazing. Still no pet unfortunately though, 16.5m dry!

11 hours ago, justind said:

@Czar @claws42

where you guys using mirror mode or stealth mode? any other details to help the group?

8 hours ago, aceslone said:

where you guys using mirror mode or stealth mode? any other details to help the group?

Mirror mode, loaded up fine after I installed webwalking. Script started normally, I left it alone and checked back 30 minutes later and I had been logged out and banned. Was a Friday so maybe I was flagged for something the day before? Not sure. I got 16m exp off this script, as well as 14m cash and like 15m worth of seeds at least. No regrets!

Ah :( sad to hear about bans - we recommend appealing to unban off the jagex website and share results, can take up to 2 weeks to get a response though :( Did you guys bot on multiple accounts by any chance? I'm doing slightly under 2 hours session runecrafting atm then thieving is next, so far so good I think I didn't bot at all on friday which may have been a mass ban wave if people were banned specifically on that day, who knows ;/

@aceslone zoomed out the camera and enabled run? it should work better with those stats. I'll take another look at those tiles

@Czar Only one account ever botted on, only this script. I don't blame the script, I think I got caught in a ban wave after Thanksgiving. It was a temporary ban also, got my account back already.

Results below if you want pics for your frontpage. This was roughly 84k pickpockets from master farmers for 3.6m exp just from MF alone, and I obtained ~85k xp/hour so this would be roughly 42 hours of master farmer function of the script, AFTER getting 99 with the same script at knights! Holy cow! Great work Czar, so impressed. Over 100 hours botted with this script for 16m exp total gained. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/5jwWfd7

Here are the final images from my results with the script. Final tally was ~16m thieving exp obtained, 3.6m exp from farmers the rest from knights. Knights yielded me ~14m gp, the MF results are below. 

Notable seeds from master farmers, 103 snapdragons, 26 torstols (1/10k drop rate), 79 cadantine, 171 avantoe, 101 kuarm, 33 dwarf, 36 lant, 312 irits, 430 toad, 120 Harallanders (would be more but stopped collecting since they're not that useful, 913 watermelon seeds, 663 snapdragon seeds, 64 seaweed spores, 61K Barley! .... and drum roll.. 464 RANARR Seeds!! Honestly its more like 500 ranarr seeds since I did herb runs, but holy smokes I'm set on seeds for a year at least! That's nearly 3750 prayer pots once I finish planting them. This script has been absolutely AMAZING for my ironman account, I am leaps ahead of where I should be because of the gp obtained from knights and now the seeds from master farmers. It was well worth the temporary 3 day ban I got a couple days ago. I will be retiring this account from botting now that I have obtained these results. Czar, I am a very satisfied customer. Best of luck to everyone in their journey with this script, I give it 11/10 stars. 

• Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO