Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Sure, lemme know if you guys need any help with anything, including bans and strategies for botting, I'm always available both here and on discord 

Trials - activated enjoy, please bot responsibly and try to take at least 1 hr breaks per session

@mackgamedame how many hrs botted, and did you bot anything previously? be careful nowadays we gotta bot cautiously not like the good old days xD check out this thread for some tips on preventing bans: Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting if you need any more advice lemme know, i'm currently botting & cycling between 3 accounts training them slowly and so far so good but progress has been gradual.

Got a few nice features/updates/patches being released soon, will announce it as soon as I can, stay tuned guys :D

On 10/27/2020 at 5:47 AM, claws42 said:

Im using this script for over 2 years right now. And now i stopped playing rs. I can give you this info as someone making pure builds / zerks / mid build;

Please dont use this script on a fresh account. Always train a few days (1-2 hours afk clicking ingame)!!!
You can get easily banned.
I tried on fresh accounts only thieving (when osrs was giving mobile 7days free trial memb) and got out this information:

I made 30 accounts in total on mobile;

-17 Fresh accounts didnt make it on few hours (i thieved to 5 myself and left on bot) max i got was 30-33 thiev and got banned
-9 fresh accounts half trained (4-5days afk skilling fishing/mining/crafting) did make it to 40-49 thieving
-4 fresh accounts trained (7 days of training 2-3hours straight everyday) did make it to 53 thieving.

Do not use this bot for 4 hours straight; i calculated and some1 should only thieve 2 hours max 3. Or you have to be active on screen and pause script and stop the bot and keep playing for few hours and log out (do not loggout after the thieving bot)

The script is almost flawless / perfect , the ban rate loses on this;

Script is made to get max xp /hour and so it makes it look like a bit (should click WAY slower) when right clicked; knows exactly where to click in a 1ms so the cursor is almost flawless. We humans are not..

Any chance you ever experimented with master farmers with this script?

https://imgur.com/gallery/Oi7KpUs @Czar I apologize for the lack of a formal proggy image, I decided last minute to get the last few xp manually with friends (shh). 

I wanted to make this post because although I know the front page proggy pictures help the reputation for a script, the comments are an additional resource for potential customers to view quality of scripts as well. I am making this post for potential buyers interested in a thieving script. I have used Czar's scripts in the past, some with great success and others that unfortunately ended in bans. I will not be commenting on those scripts, but just wanted to say I have a history with this scripter. I purchased this script in mid October of this year when my account was already 66 thieving done manually. I cannot attest for success of this script regarding leveling strategies beyond Ardougne Knights. I have solely used the Ardy knights function of this script, nothing more. I can say that since my initial purchase, I have today achieved 99 thieving. I think the grand total was 66-99 in 25 days. First, thank you Czar! Secondly, I wanted to provide some information that may be useful to others considering this script for their own thieving success. For background, my account was a level ~1400 total ironman before using this script. I have never botted on the account, and the IP address is a new address not associated with any other OSRS accounts or previous bans. I believe that assisted me greatly. I used mirror-mode only, it is worth the VIP cost. In terms of specifics regarding the bot, I botted on high population worlds in the ardougne south bank. I ran the script for a max of 3 hours in a single session, and a max of 6 hours a day. I will say that initially, I only botted 3 or 4 hours total a day but by the end of the journey I was botting around 5 or 6 hours a day because I did not fail at knights any longer. The settings I used were, "Save NPC", "turn off run for lured NPCs", and "withdraw only when out of food". I ran the script between 1700-2600 ms for the speed setting, and it was random whenever I loaded it up but usually around that range. I withdrew 20 food at a time, and obviously selected "save coins". I utilized an OSRS clan chat called "thieving host" that provides worlds where a splasher is located so the knight doesn't move, however it often does move around the room but within 3 or 4 tiles until the splasher logs or loses aggro. Let me state, I NEVER left this bot alone. In the past, I have burned by being overconfident and leaving a bot alone after never having issues, only for it to of course have issues when I stop watching it. I always had it within view every 5 or 10 minutes, I study on my laptop most of the day for school so it was easy to keep it visible. Let me reiterate, I do NOT recommend leaving the bot on its own without checking in occasionally. One time, only one time, I left the bot running when i went to workout for 2 hours. When I got home, the bot had only accumulated 30k xp and was sitting in a random building in ardougne logged in not doing anything for 1 and a half hours at least. I thought that was going to be the death of me, but I was never flagged. Additionally, when using the worlds provided in the cc, the knight will lose aggro randomly due to splasher error and if you're not watching the bot, you'll be noticed as the guy continuing to thieve when everyone is telling you to stop thieving the knight, and you'll likely be reported as a bot when its clear you're not actually pickpocketing. If you watch the bot occasionally, its like an afk skill that you never have to touch outside of checking it every now and then. Piece of cake. 

In terms of gp/hr and xp/hr, I have to say I was initially disappointed by the xp. The bot only achieved 75% or so of expected xp in the discord, but I think it worked out well because a bot that is max efficiency for too long would be flagged as an inappropriate user for sure. From 95+ I was receiving 185-200k xp/hr and around 240k gp per hour. Before 95, I would say 120k xp/hr and maybe 150k gp/hr. In total I think I made something like 14.5m. I did not use dodgy necklaces. I recommend ardougne medium diary, because without it the xp rates I have provided will not be achievable. After achieving 95, you stop failing and it is much cleaner to bot (and no banking!). I hope this helps, lmk if anyone has questions. 

Czar, thanks man. You saved my wrists, my fingers, and my sanity. I am going to attempt to use the script at master farmer's, though I am nervous because of it being a highly botted area and there is not much information in these comment forums regarding peoples success or failure with thieving master farmers using this script. Thanks again! 

Edited by justind
Added pic
  • Heart 1

On 11/18/2020 at 3:52 AM, justind said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/Oi7KpUs @Czar I apologize for the lack of a formal proggy image, I decided last minute to get the last few xp manually with friends (shh). 

I wanted to make this post because although I know the front page proggy pictures help the reputation for a script, the comments are an additional resource for potential customers to view quality of scripts as well. I am making this post for potential buyers interested in a thieving script. I have used Czar's scripts in the past, some with great success and others that unfortunately ended in bans. I will not be commenting on those scripts, but just wanted to say I have a history with this scripter. I purchased this script in mid October of this year when my account was already 66 thieving done manually. I cannot attest for success of this script regarding leveling strategies beyond Ardougne Knights. I have solely used the Ardy knights function of this script, nothing more. I can say that since my initial purchase, I have today achieved 99 thieving. I think the grand total was 66-99 in 25 days. First, thank you Czar! Secondly, I wanted to provide some information that may be useful to others considering this script for their own thieving success. For background, my account was a level ~1400 total ironman before using this script. I have never botted on the account, and the IP address is a new address not associated with any other OSRS accounts or previous bans. I believe that assisted me greatly. I used mirror-mode only, it is worth the VIP cost. In terms of specifics regarding the bot, I botted on high population worlds in the ardougne south bank. I ran the script for a max of 3 hours in a single session, and a max of 6 hours a day. I will say that initially, I only botted 3 or 4 hours total a day but by the end of the journey I was botting around 5 or 6 hours a day because I did not fail at knights any longer. The settings I used were, "Save NPC", "turn off run for lured NPCs", and "withdraw only when out of food". I ran the script between 1700-2600 ms for the speed setting, and it was random whenever I loaded it up but usually around that range. I withdrew 20 food at a time, and obviously selected "save coins". I utilized an OSRS clan chat called "thieving host" that provides worlds where a splasher is located so the knight doesn't move, however it often does move around the room but within 3 or 4 tiles until the splasher logs or loses aggro. Let me state, I NEVER left this bot alone. In the past, I have burned by being overconfident and leaving a bot alone after never having issues, only for it to of course have issues when I stop watching it. I always had it within view every 5 or 10 minutes, I study on my laptop most of the day for school so it was easy to keep it visible. Let me reiterate, I do NOT recommend leaving the bot on its own without checking in occasionally. One time, only one time, I left the bot running when i went to workout for 2 hours. When I got home, the bot had only accumulated 30k xp and was sitting in a random building in ardougne logged in not doing anything for 1 and a half hours at least. I thought that was going to be the death of me, but I was never flagged. Additionally, when using the worlds provided in the cc, the knight will lose aggro randomly due to splasher error and if you're not watching the bot, you'll be noticed as the guy continuing to thieve when everyone is telling you to stop thieving the knight, and you'll likely be reported as a bot when its clear you're not actually pickpocketing. If you watch the bot occasionally, its like an afk skill that you never have to touch outside of checking it every now and then. Piece of cake. 

In terms of gp/hr and xp/hr, I have to say I was initially disappointed by the xp. The bot only achieved 75% or so of expected xp in the discord, but I think it worked out well because a bot that is max efficiency for too long would be flagged as an inappropriate user for sure. From 95+ I was receiving 185-200k xp/hr and around 240k gp per hour. Before 95, I would say 120k xp/hr and maybe 150k gp/hr. In total I think I made something like 14.5m. I did not use dodgy necklaces. I recommend ardougne medium diary, because without it the xp rates I have provided will not be achievable. After achieving 95, you stop failing and it is much cleaner to bot (and no banking!). I hope this helps, lmk if anyone has questions. 

Czar, thanks man. You saved my wrists, my fingers, and my sanity. I am going to attempt to use the script at master farmer's, though I am nervous because of it being a highly botted area and there is not much information in these comment forums regarding peoples success or failure with thieving master farmers using this script. Thanks again! 

What a legend dude!! Congratz :D Just made my entire month dude seriously. I love hearing success stories like this, inspires & motivates me so much. I'm also happy you've outlined the methodology used so that we can all benefit from this and get that sweet 99 like you did too. If you would have also gotten the thieving pet that would just be completely perfect xD!

With that being said I'll continue to maintain and update the bot so that the experience is smoother. We've got a few more nice features under development such as more script behaviour improvements, CLI mode, progression, more customisation options and a few other surprises, which I'm sure we will all enjoy. You did a lot of stuff correctly such as the amount of hours botted and the precautions taken so fair play to you.

Please continue to update us on your journey, try not to get banned. If I were you I'd play legit from now on tbh and not risk anything else. If possible try to bot in more discrete areas from now on, have a go at master farmers in the farming guild perhaps, using sticky npc mode. If you're ever in doubt, then try keep the botting hours to a minimum, perhaps to a ~1 hour botting session per ~2 hours breaked, or similar.

I'll be heading over to master farmers on my new main too and provide constant updates, I just needed to get the agility up first so I can get the rogues' outfit. I've trained fishing to get agility because agility is a bit risky to bot so I did it the slower way, now I'll be on my way to get some thieving levels xD

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO