Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

24 minutes ago, Czar said:

Done gl on trials guys :D

For rogues den index 49, I'll check this out. What's your zoom? Regardless I'll make sure it works from low to high zoom better.

For ardy @Diesal I'll take a look, they may require an update

Specifying the bank helped as a workaround, so the issue is probably just associated with the "nearest bank" setting. 

• Like 1

I enjoy the script. However, I can’t run it for more than 1-3 hours on ardy knights or master farmers, once saw the script clicking on bank while being stuned and don’t do nothing afterwards (master farmers). On ardy knights I got script stopped working twice after 1 hour just seems like it stops thieving and does nothing. Mouse not moving or clicking on knight anymore. 

May I get recommended settings or something to make sure it works for whole longer sessions without me interupting?

Could you help me get this script working properly or may I ask for refund so I could buy another script?

Edited by nunesiparink
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, nunesiparink said:

I enjoy the script. However, I can’t run it for more than 1-3 hours on ardy knights or master farmers, once saw the script clicking on bank while being stuned and don’t do nothing afterwards (master farmers). On ardy knights I got script stopped working twice after 1 hour just seems like it stops thieving and does nothing. Mouse not moving or clicking on knight anymore. 

May I get recommended settings or something to make sure it works for whole longer sessions without me interupting?

Could you help me get this script working properly or may I ask for refund so I could buy another script?

I recommend enabling these options: [Simple mode], [Save npc], [Sticky NPC] and then manually tagging the ardy knight or master farmer. If that doesn't work, then just [Simple mode] is fine, it totally depends on the npc, if it get's killed often then turn off [Save npc/Sticky NPC]. Please use a non-full inventory when pickpocketing. And if an error occurs or the script stops, please open the console logger (top right -> settings -> toggle logger) and copy/paste so I can help. Also, using breaks?

29 minutes ago, garix92 said:

when the bot runs out of food, it goes to the bank, deposits all seeds despite the seed filters set and floods the bank with random seeds 

Using the option 'Deposit all then withdraw'? Please confirm. It should only deposit all if you enable that option. Testing now*

Edited by Czar

New Update (v214.0)

- Added an update for rogues' den outfit grabber (Note: Rogues' Den maze is not officially supported, please do not buy the script for this feature)
- Fixed banking logic for pickpocketing, should work better
- No longer keeps items that you didn't choose, when banking
- Added an update so the bot doesn't get stuck or idle out
- Added an update for being attacked/stunned while pickpocketting
- Updated bank_flag command, no longer tries to bank randomly when not supposed to, or when losing dodgy necklaces, or when full inventory
- Reduced the default wait time after stun from 4-4.5 seconds down to 2-2.5 seconds, can still be modified via setup window

Update will automatically go live within several hours, enjoy! You guys will love this update, it has something better for everyone :)

Also if you guys notice any errors or anything wrong, please copy/paste the console logger via (top right -> settings -> toggle logger) so I can help. 

Edited by Czar

On 10/1/2020 at 7:57 PM, Czar said:

Done gl on trials guys :D

For rogues den index 49, I'll check this out. What's your zoom? Regardless I'll make sure it works from low to high zoom better.

For ardy @Diesal I'll take a look, they may require an update

zoom was somewhere in the middle id say, tried with more zooming out but still like 50% chance of passing the tile 49 (shouldnt click at tile 49 at all), but paused script there couple of times and walked pass just that tile manualy, and got myself rogues outfit really fast :D 

and btw, ive been doing ardy knights from lvl 44-94 atm, and its been flawless, never had the problem like that other guy said that it randomly stops.. 😅 awesome script definetly worth buying

• Heart 1

16 hours ago, Mad Jew said:

zoom was somewhere in the middle id say, tried with more zooming out but still like 50% chance of passing the tile 49 (shouldnt click at tile 49 at all), but paused script there couple of times and walked pass just that tile manualy, and got myself rogues outfit really fast :D 

and btw, ive been doing ardy knights from lvl 44-94 atm, and its been flawless, never had the problem like that other guy said that it randomly stops.. 😅 awesome script definetly worth buying

What a legend dude please update us on 99 if you're not taking a break from thieving xD

Update is now live for the rogues den, lemme know what you guys think, if you go for the set on a new acc or something.

Before the update I did notice it kept failing the course at index 48-49 you're right. I had to slow it down so it clicks the next tile more accurately, it should work regardless of zoom now, but a farther zoom level does help.

@nunesiparink Any luck? Lemme know.

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO