Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

@frank garcia there are two options for the fruit stalls, make sure to select the first fruit stall (not inside fruit stall) and it will work. Also, I recommend standing on a good tile near the fruit stall and hitting the F2 key to set your preferred tile. 

@brookpc Will post an update for inside fruit stalls, please make sure to set the F2 key to preferred tile in the meantime, it may work better. Next update will have improved fruit stalls for both locations.

@Fenzer yep elves are supported activated trial

@Lol_marcus yep, finishing up the final touches and it's posted within a few hours! I can't wait to see some new rogue item rewards from all of you! :D

@ToxicRiot gratz! Added to main thread, nice HCIM btw!

@bottingisfun999 hey! any feedback on dropping, quicker/slower? please confirm so I can add more changes/tweaks in the next version

As for trials, activated enjoy!

Rogue's den released, along with new setup window, more to come in the next update. Please run the bot with fully zoomed out camera when doing rogue's den! I will be heavily monitoring/botting there on new accounts to smoothen out the bot behaviour there.

Also fruit stalls are working much better, enjoy!

Next up is universal muling, profile saving/loading, progressive levelling, any suggestions welcome!

Trials activated good luck!

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Rogue's den released, along with new setup window, more to come in the next update. Please run the bot with fully zoomed out camera when doing rogue's den! I will be heavily monitoring/botting there on new accounts to smoothen out the bot behaviour there.

Also fruit stalls are working much better, enjoy!

Next up is universal muling, profile saving/loading, progressive levelling, any suggestions welcome!

Trials activated good luck!

Just bought this, when thieving Ardy Knights it collects 28 coin pouches and doesn’t open them, just keeps clicking pickpocket. Any idea what’s wrong?

Also VERY impressed with the rouges den, only a few small problems, the square puzzle where you put the square from the wall onto the door, once done it doesn’t close the puzzle interface and nothing happens.

If you could get it to bank the rouges kit after every safe it would be grea, I was left spamming the entrance to get it due to having something in my invent (rouge kit, from last trip)

Very nice script and so far worth the money, for rouges den alone

Edit : this is the interface that doesn’t close below

0BD8BDB0-C5C9-4C95-93FB-2F0C96B6E013.png

tried it again and it does bank fine, but it’s still sticking in that interface shown above, just needs to close it to resume. 
nearly flawless

Edited by dmrfc92
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dmrfc92 said:

Just bought this, when thieving Ardy Knights it collects 28 coin pouches and doesn’t open them, just keeps clicking pickpocket. Any idea what’s wrong?

Also VERY impressed with the rouges den, only a few small problems, the square puzzle where you put the square from the wall onto the door, once done it doesn’t close the puzzle interface and nothing happens.

If you could get it to bank the rouges kit after every safe it would be grea, I was left spamming the entrance to get it due to having something in my invent (rouge kit, from last trip)

Very nice script and so far worth the money, for rouges den alone

Edit : this is the interface that doesn’t close below

0BD8BDB0-C5C9-4C95-93FB-2F0C96B6E013.png

tried it again and it does bank fine, but it’s still sticking in that interface shown above, just needs to close it to resume. 
nearly flawless

weird it didn't work at all for me..

failed 4/4 times on "130" or a number very close to that

• Like 2

Hi Czar! I've been trying to use the fruit stall (inside building) in hosidious and it's not working at all eventhough ive tried to F2 on both top and bottom tiles next to the stall. I've also been wondering as to why the fruit stall outside market does not fight the dog if caught... eventhough i have that featured clicked and enabled.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO